What condescension means?
1 : patronizing attitude or behavior scoffing condescension by the "we know better than you" people— A. J. Anderson. 2 : voluntary descent from one's rank or dignity in relations with an inferior.
What is a cowl?
1a : a hood or long hooded cloak especially of a monk. b : a draped neckline on a woman's garment. 2a : a chimney covering designed to improve the draft. b : the top portion of the front part of an automobile body forward of the two front doors to which are attached the windshield and instrument board. c : cowling.
What does cowled mean?
Definition of 'cowled' 1. wearing or having a cowl. 2. hood-shaped; hooded; cucullate.
What does the word allure mean?
Verb. attract, allure, charm, captivate, fascinate, enchant mean to draw another by exerting a powerful influence. attract applies to any degree or kind of ability to exert influence over another. students attracted by the school's locale allure implies an enticing by what is fair, pleasing, or seductive.
What is the synonym of loveliness?
The quality of being good looking and attractive. Synonyms. beauty comeliness beauteousness fairness. Antonyms. ugliness unattractiveness unpleasingness beautiful ugly.
What is the adjective of loveliness?
lovesome. Worthy of love; having qualities that inspire love; lovable.
What's another word for charm?
Some common synonyms of charm are allure, attract, captivate, enchant, and fascinate.
What's another word for gradually?
In this page you can discover 39 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for gradually, like: slowly, step-by-step, little-by-little, by-degrees, steadily, sequentially, a little at a time, regularly, stone by stone, bit-by-bit and inch by inch.
What is the definition of gently?
1a : free from harshness, sternness, or violence used gentle persuasion. b : tractable, docile a gentle horse. 2 : soft, delicate the gentle touch of her hand. 3 : moderate His doctor recommended gentle exercise.
What is a better word for?
What is another word for have?
|boast||have in hand|
|be in possession of||command|
What are synonyms for and?
- along with.
- as a consequence.
- as well as.
- together with.
What is a word for getting?
What is another word for getting?
|coming into possession of||receiving|
|coming in for||taking possession of|
Do synonyms in English?
In this page you can discover 94 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for do, like: deal with, achieve, accomplish, fulfill, give, act, make out, carry out, get along, explore and decipher.
- How do you get rid of pus on your fingernail?
- How do you treat Pseudomonas nail infection?
- How do you treat an infected finger?
- Does Sonny die in I Robot?
- What is another word for green?
- Can paronychia heal on its own?
- What does the runaround mean?
- What does Mudder mean in English?
- What happened to runaway June?
- How is fungal paronychia treated?
You will be interested
- Is s curl Texturizer permanent?
- What does a large S wave indicate?
- What is Long John Silver's special?
- What is the full name of MS?
- Are Texturizers permanent?
- Are longboards good for beginners?
- What is S stand for?
- What does it mean to long for something?
- When did Runaround Sue come out?
- What does a run around mean?