Can you do kerning in Word?
Kern the characters that are above a particular size Select the text that you want to change. On the Home tab, click the Font Dialog Box Launcher, and then click the Advanced tab. ... Select the Kerning for fonts check box, and then enter the point size in the Points and above box.
How do I delete the last blank page in Word 2007?
To delete a blank page, select the page break at the end of the page, and then press DELETE. You can select and delete a single page of content anywhere in your document. Place your cursor anywhere in the page of content that you want to delete.
How do I swap pages in Word?
Move Pages in Word With the Navigation Pane
- Click the View tab and check the box for Navigation Pane.
- When the tool opens on the left side of your document, click Headings in the pane.
- Select the heading for the page you want to move and drag it to its new location in the Headings list.
How do you delete Word documents from a Mac?
Close the document in Word, locate it in the Finder, drag it to the Trash, and empty the Trash. The default location is the Documents folder. It won't let me drag it out of the finder list... Once you open finder, right click on the file you want to delete and press move to trash.
You will be interested
- How do I download a Google font to Word?
- What font is similar to sans serif?
- What is Serif in graphic design?
- What is a serif type font quizlet?
- What is typography in Photoshop?
- Can I use resume instead of CV?
- What font is close to sans serif?
- How do I extract high quality images from a PDF?
- What is sans serif in HTML?
- Is 9 font too small for resume?