Is Axis MultiCap fund good?
Axis Multicap is indeed an inviting prospect. A good fund manager with an impressive dossier, a low expense ratio for the direct plan (although possibly temporary) and good performance in its short history. The main problem is the possibility of rapid AUM growth thanks to banking channels.
Is it good to invest in Axis Focused 25 Fund?
Summary. Axis Focused 25 Fund - Regular Plan is a moderately high-risk investment scheme that can drive long term capital growth over 5+ years (10.
How is Axis Focused 25 Fund?
5 Value Research 14951 Axis Mutual Fund The scheme seeks to generate long term capital appreciation by investing in concentrated portfolio of equity & equity related instruments of upto 25 companies, primarily in companies among the top 200 in terms of market capitalisation.
Which is the best focused fund?
Top 8 Best Focused Mutual Funds FY 21 - 22
- IIFL Focused Equity Fund. (Erstwhile IIFL India Growth Fund) ...
- Axis Focused 25 Fund. To generate long term capital appreciation by investing in a concentrated portfolio of equity & equity related instruments of up to 25 companies. ...
- Principal Focused Multicap Fund.
Which mutual funds are best to invest now?
Top 10 Mutual Funds
- ICICI Prudential Focused Bluechip Equity Fund.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Small & Midcap Fund.
- Tata Equity PE Fund.
- HDFC Monthly Income Plan – MTP.
- L&T Tax Advantage Fund.
- SBI Nifty Index Fund.
- Kotak Corporate Bond Fund.
- Canara Robeco Gilt PGS.
Should I invest in focused funds?
Invest in focused funds only if you have higher risk tolerance. The focused fund bets on stocks that may provide a high return on investment. However, you could lose money if the stock does not perform well. Do not invest in a focused fund if you don't have the experience of investing in mutual funds.
What is a focus fund?
A focused fund is a mutual fund that holds a only relatively small variety of stocks or bonds that are similar along some dimension. ... Focused funds tend to hold positions in roughly 20-30 companies or less, unlike many funds which hold positions in well more than 100 companies.
Can you lose money in unit trusts?
Investment risk is usually lower than for other types of investments. A unit trust spreads your money across many investments. This means that if one investment doesn't work out, you won't lose all your savings. ... Still, you have the comfort of knowing it is unlikely you will lose all of your money suddenly.
What is ELSS account?
ELSS or Equity Linked Savings Schemes are Mutual fund investment schemes that help you save income tax. That's why they are also known as tax-saving funds. The Income Tax Act, under section 80c, allows taxpayers to invest up to INR 1.
Should I invest in Mirae Asset focused fund?
Mirae Asset Focused Fund is suitable for investors who are seeking* To generate long term capital appreciation/income. Investment in a concentrated portfolio of equity & equity related instrument of up to 30 companies across large, mid and small cap category.
- Is HDFC Small Cap Fund a good investment?
- What gets cheaper during a recession?
- Which is better mid cap or Multicap?
- Do small caps outperform large caps over time?
- How do you type a capital letter on a Macbook?
- How do you uppercase in Word on a Mac?
- Where is small caps in Word?
- What are the best small companies to invest in?
- Why Majesco is giving so much dividend?
- How do you do small caps in InDesign?
You will be interested
- How do you type a hyphen in Word?
- How do you insert a nonbreaking hyphen on a Mac?
- What is the Ascii code for hyphen?
- How do you write in small caps?
- How do you underline text in Word?
- How do you type a vertical line on a keyboard?
- How do you know when to hyphenate two words?
- How do you put a line under text?
- How do you type a soft hyphen?