How do you change a dash to a non breaking hyphen?
The answer to this dilemma is to use non-breaking hyphens instead of regular dashes when you don't want Word to break a line at the hyphen. To do this, hold down the Ctrl and Shift keys as you type the dash (this is the same as typing Ctrl and an underscore). Word will then not break the line at that point.
How do you put a horizontal line in the middle of a word?
Use Shapes to Insert a Horizontal or Vertical Line in Word
- Position the cursor where you want to insert a line.
- Go to Insert > Illustrations group > Shapes dropdown arrow.
- In the Lines group, choose the shape of the line.
- Click and drag across the document with the mouse pressed till the endpoint. (
Is vertical or horizontal?
Anything parallel to the horizon is called horizontal. As vertical is the opposite of horizontal, anything that makes a 90-degree angle (right angle) with the horizontal or the horizon is called vertical. So, the horizontal line is one that runs across from left to right....What is Horizontal?
|24 + 33 = 57||24 + 33 = 57|
What is the equation of the vertical line through (- 5 2?
The vertical line that goes through the point (5,2) has equation x = 5.
Why is a vertical line not a function?
if you can draw any vertical line that intersects more than one point on the relationship, then it is not a function. This is based on the fact that a vertical line is a constant value of x, so if there is one input, x, with more than two outputs, y, then it breaks the function rule.
How do you tell if a graph is not a function?
Inspect the graph to see if any vertical line drawn would intersect the curve more than once. If there is any such line, the graph does not represent a function. If no vertical line can intersect the curve more than once, the graph does represent a function.
How do you determine if its a function?
Determining whether a relation is a function on a graph is relatively easy by using the vertical line test. If a vertical line crosses the relation on the graph only once in all locations, the relation is a function. However, if a vertical line crosses the relation more than once, the relation is not a function.
Which scenario A or B represents a function?
A function is a relationship where each input has a single output. So, scenario, A represents a function. So, scenario, B dose not represent a function.
Is X Y 2 a function?
1 Expert Answer X = y2 would be a sideways parabola and therefore not a function. ... If a vertical line passes thru two points on the graph of a relation, it is NOT a function.
How do you write domain and range?
Note that the domain and range are always written from smaller to larger values, or from left to right for domain, and from the bottom of the graph to the top of the graph for range. Find the domain and range of the function f whose graph is shown in Figure 1.
How do you write a one to one function?
An easy way to determine whether a function is a one-to-one function is to use the horizontal line test on the graph of the function. To do this, draw horizontal lines through the graph. If any horizontal line intersects the graph more than once, then the graph does not represent a one-to-one function.
- How do I find a word in a Word document?
- What is a soft key keyboard?
- What is the highest performing small cap fund?
- How do you use a hyphen symbol?
- Can I use CSS hyphens?
- Should top 10 be hyphenated?
- How do you stop hyphenation in LaTeX?
- Is birthday a compound word?
- How do you underline text on a Mac?
You will be interested
- How do you turn on hyphenation in pages?
- How do you type the chevron symbol?
- How do I insert a horizontal line in Word for Mac?
- Is soft spoken one word?
- How do I align left and right in Word?
- How do you make a hard hyphen in Word?
- How do you make a dash line in Word?
- What is period in writing?