Can I use CSS hyphens?
For primarily aesthetic reasons, you can limit the number of lines in a row that are hyphenated. ... By default, CSS sets no limit to the number of consecutive hyphens, but you can use the hyphenate-limit-lines property to specify a maximum. Currently this is only supported by IE/Edge and Safari (with prefixes).
How do you keep a hyphenated word together in HTML?
You can use ‑ which is a Unicode NON-BREAKING HYPHEN (U+2011). And then add a span with that class around your hyphenated text. Use the word joiner character ( ) around the hyphen. It works in IE as well.
What does Inperson mean?
in person means - by meeting with someone rather than talking on the phone, e-mailing, or writing to the person: according to the Cambridge Dictionary. This basically means being present physically.
Will tell you in person meaning?
by meeting with someone rather than talking on the phone, e-mailing, or writing to the person: You must apply for the license in person.
What is person contact?
COMMUNICATIONS. involving someone's physical presence rather than communication by phone, email, etc.: an in-person interview/meeting/vist. (Definition of in person from the Cambridge Business English Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)
Is there a plural for person?
So basically, both person and people can be used as singular nouns, people can be used as a plural noun and persons and peoples are also acceptable plural forms. I would say that these days, using people as a singular noun and both peoples and persons are fairly uncommon and do sound quite formal.
What is second person in writing?
When writing in the second person, address the reader directly. This type of writing feels personal to the reader. Use 'you' and 'your'. "When you see a monster, you should tell them to tidy up."
- Should top 10 be hyphenated?
- How do you stop hyphenation in LaTeX?
- Is birthday a compound word?
- How do you underline text on a Mac?
- How do you insert a nonbreaking hyphen in Word 2016?
- How do I align left and right in Word?
- How do I duplicate a word?
- How do you insert a soft carriage return in Word?
- What is the definition of a hyphen?
- How do I create a page break in Word?
You will be interested
- What is period in writing?
- How do I find my bank sort code?
- How do you make a non breaking hyphen in Word?
- How do I sort in MongoDB?
- Is the sort code in the Iban?
- Whats does sort mean?
- Is Togetherly a word?
- How do you not hyphenate in Word?