Can a kid go to space?
There's no reason to risk a child's life given our current space involvement. Save your money and buy a ticket when commercial trips are available publicly, but NASA will NOT EVER send a child up for experimenting.
What is the youngest age to go to space?
26 years old
Can you commit a crime in space?
To begin with, while you might think it can't actually be possible to commit a crime in space because no country seemingly has jurisdiction there, you'd be wrong.
Who's the youngest astronaut?
Can a country claim the moon?
The Outer Space Treaty means therefore that - no matter whose national flags are planted on the lunar surface - no nation can 'own' the Moon. As of 2019, 109 nations are bound by the Treaty, and another 23 have signed the agreement but have yet to be officially recognised.
How many years would it take to become an astronaut?
On top of the six years of schooling and two years of professional experience, astronauts must complete two years of mandatory basic training. All of this adds up to about a decade of preparation. After that, astronauts may need to wait months or years before they can even embark on their first space mission.
What if you fart in space?
On Earth, farts are typically no big deal — smelly, harmless, and they quickly dissipate. But if you're an astronaut, every fart is a ticking time bomb. The gases in farts are flammable, which can quickly become a problem in a tiny pressurized capsule in the middle of space where your fart gases have no where to go.
Can u cry in space?
Astronauts can't cry the same in space as they do on Earth. When asked if he could cry in space, Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield answered, "Can you cry in space? Your eyes make tears but they stick as a liquid ball. ... So — space tears don't shed."
Is it good to hold a fart in?
Trying to hold it in leads to a build up of pressure and major discomfort. A build up of intestinal gas can trigger abdominal distension, with some gas reabsorbed into the circulation and exhaled in your breath. Holding on too long means the build up of intestinal gas will eventually escape via an uncontrollable fart.
- Can you play spaceflight simulator on PC?
- What is a fancy word for organized?
- Was Space Invaders the first video game?
- How much would a space hotel cost?
- Are Nike Space Hippie Limited?
- How did Space Ghost die?
- How do you insert a space in HTML?
- How do you sort a string set in Python?
- How much is Space Invaders for Atari worth?
- How do you type space in Mathtype?
You will be interested
- Can you see the space station tonight?
- Are space marines good guys?
- What time is the space launch today?
- What does spaceship mean?
- What does the monolith represent in Space Odyssey?
- What do space pirates do?
- What is JetBrains space?
- What is the Space Needle?
- Is Star Wars a space opera?
- What is the rarest name on earth?