What is another word for outer space?
In this page you can discover 20 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for outer-space, like: cosmos, infinity, the heavens, deep-space, infinite space, celestial spaces, cosmic space, the void above, the void, the universe and empty-space.
What is the synonym of space and area?
noun. 1'there was not enough space for them all' SYNONYMS. room, expanse, extent, capacity, area, volume, spaciousness, scope, latitude, expansion, margin, leeway, play, clearance.
What is opposite word of space?
Opposite of a continuous area or expanse which is free, available, or unoccupied. crowdedness. cramp. constraint. limitation.
How would you describe space?
Here are some adjectives for space: incredibly short, abstract topological, inconceivably short, congested local, smallest virtual, bare or agricultural, wonderfully short, incredible short, innermost recessional, small but familiar, nameless but increasingly familiar, free-fall or outer, normal, linear, palpably clear ...
What is the adjective of space?
roomy, capacious, commodious, ample, large, vast, airy, big, generous, huge, open, voluminous, broad, expansive, extensive, high-ceilinged, immense, palatial, sizeable, comfortable, rambling, sizable, uncrowded, boundless, cavernous, endless, enormous, extended, great, infinite, limitless, widespread, wide, substantial ...
What is the best definition of space?
1 : a period of time also : its duration. 2a : a limited extent in one, two, or three dimensions : distance, area, volume. b : an extent set apart or available parking space floor space.
What is use of space?
You use space to refer to an area that is empty or available. The area can be any size. For example, you can refer to a large area outside as a large open space or to a small area between two objects as a small space. ... The space underneath could be used as a storage area.
Why is space used in art?
Using Space in Art Space gives the viewer a reference for interpreting an artwork. For instance, you may draw one object larger than another to imply that it is closer to the viewer. Likewise, a piece of environmental art may be installed in a way that leads the viewer through space.
- What does a space suit do?
- What is the space-time continuum for dummies?
- What are the names of all the space shuttles?
- How much does it cost for a person to go to space?
- What is space-time?
- What are cool words?
- What are the space telescope called?
- Is space really the final frontier?
- Can you play space team remotely?
- What is the Unicode for space?
You will be interested
- How is space described?
- How do you find the standard deviation below the mean?
- What is a space maintainer?
- How do you calculate the standard deviation?
- What is meant by space weather?
- Which Boxplot has larger standard deviation?
- What is a standard deviation curve?
- Is Spacedesk safe?
- Is space warfare illegal?
- What is a space in a URL?