What is the Unicode for space?
What is blank space in C?
A blank character is a space character used to separate words within a line of text. The standard "C" locale considers blank characters the tab character ('\t') and the space character (' '). Other locales may consider blank a different selection of characters, but they must all also be space characters by isspace.
Does Apple use Unicode?
With iOS 5, Apple moved to the new Unicode standard.
How many characters can Unicode handle?
What is the widest character?
Capital "M" is conventionally the widest.
What is the biggest Unicode character?
At the moment, in Unicode 12.
What is the biggest character on a keyboard?
1 ASCII and Unicode The biggest number that can be held in 7-bits is 1111111 in binary (127 in decimal). Therefore 128 different characters can be represented in the ASCII character set (Using codes 0 to 127). More than enough to cover all of the characters on a standard English-Language keyboard.
What is the longest letter in the English alphabet?
antidisestablishmentarianism - opposition to the disestablishment of the Church of England - 28 letters. floccinaucinihilipilification - the estimation of something as worthless - 29 letters. pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis - a supposed lung disease - 45 letters.
What's the 27th letter in the alphabet?
The ampersand often appeared as a character at the end of the Latin alphabet, as for example in Byrhtferð's list of letters from 1011. Similarly, & was regarded as the 27th letter of the English alphabet, as taught to children in the US and elsewhere.
You will be interested
- What is standard deviation in simple terms?
- Why does Starship look so bad?
- How do you find percentile from standard deviation?
- How do you find the standard deviation when given the mean and sample size?
- How do you find the standard deviation above the mean?
- Can standard deviation be divided?
- How do I add standard deviation bars in Excel?
- Can TI 84 do standard deviation?
- What is Space Yoga?
- What is the difference between standard deviation and variance?