What does it mean to strikethrough?
Strikethrough is a typographical presentation of words with a horizontal line through their center, resulting in text like this. ... Contrary to censored or sanitized (redacted) texts, the words remain readable.
Is strikethrough a word?
When you've got your text selected, look on the “Home” tab of Word's Ribbon. In the “Font” group, click the “Strikethrough” button (it's the three letters with a line drawn through them). Now, any text you had selected should be struck through. You can also apply strikethrough formatting using the Font window.
Which is a font style?
Font style refers to the size, weight, color and style of typed characters within a document, in an email or on a webpage. In other words, the font style changes the appearance of a complete set of characters that make up a typeface or font.
What is the highest font size in MS Word?
Word supports font sizes from 1 point to 1638 points, which means you can use fonts that are 1/72 of an inch all the way up to 22-3/4 inches. Don't these sizes deceive you, however? You might expect that if you set a font size to 144 points, you will end up with letters two inches high.
Which is not the font size available in MS Word?
Font sizes range from 8 point (extremely small) to 72 point (extremely large). The standard font size for most documents is 12 point. You can preview different font sizes in the preview window in the Font dialog box.
Which is not a font size?
Superscript is not belonging to the font style. It is character number, letter or symbol that is set slightly for normal line of type. This is usually bring smaller than the rest of the text and detailed appears at the baseline.
What is MS Word font?
A font is a collection of characters with a similar design. These characters include lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers, punctuation marks, and symbols. Changing the font can alter the look and feel of a block of text.
- How do you strikethrough CSS?
- What color is serous drainage?
- How do you strikethrough in overleaf?
- Where is tilde in WhatsApp?
- How do you strikethrough in Office 365?
- What is a CSS declaration?
- How do I cross out text in Word?
- What is the purpose of strikethrough?
- How do you type a slashed zero?
- How do you strikethrough text on Instagram?
You will be interested
- What is difference between subscript and superscript?
- What is superscript and subscript in chemistry?
- How do I put an image in a shape in Canva?
- How do you type a superscript in Google?
- How do you do subscript and superscript in LaTeX?
- How do you insert a superscript in Word?
- How do you type a third in Word?
- How do you subscript and superscript at the same time in LaTeX?
- What is difference between superscript and subscript?
- What is subscript and superscript in Word?