How do you type subscript in R?
To indicate a subscript, use the underscore _ character. To indicate a superscript, use a single caret character ^ . Note: this can be confusing, because the R Markdown language delimits superscripts with two carets. In LaTeX equations, a single caret indicates the superscript.
How do you make a subscript in Ggplot R?
Within an xlab() or ylab() function, use expression(paste()) to use special characters. Use brackets (  ) for subscript, the caret ( ^ ) for superscript, and the names of greek letters e.g. mu .
What is subscript and superscript explain with example?
Subscript is the text which a small letter/number is written after a particular letter/number. ... Superscript is the small letter / number above a particular letter / number. An example of superscript is 25. The number 5 above the number 2 is an example of superscript. Superscript can be used for exponents in mathematics.
What is superscript and subscript in HTML?
Subscript: The tag is used to add a subscript text to the HTML document. ... The tag defines the superscript text. Superscript text appears half a character above the normal line and is sometimes rendered in a smaller font. Superscript text can be used for footnotes.
What do you understand by superscript?
A subscript or superscript is a character (such as a number or letter) that is set slightly below or above the normal line of type, respectively. It is usually smaller than the rest of the text. Subscripts appear at or below the baseline, while superscripts are above.
What is the function of font style?
Answer. Answer: Font style refers to the size, weight, color and style of typed characters within a document, in an email or on a webpage. In other words, the font style changes the appearance of a complete set of characters that make up a typeface or font.
- What do you mean by superscript and subscript?
- How do you do subscript in Excel on Mac?
- What is a superscript in writing?
- Can you modify a subscript?
- How do you write subscripts and superscripts together in Word?
- How do you add subscript and superscript in Google forms?
- What is an element subscript?
- How do you put a superscript in an equation in Word?
- What is the purpose of superscript and subscript?
- How do you get the at symbol on a Mac?
You will be interested
- How do you write powers in Google forms?
- How do you write a subscript in Matlab?
- What do subscripts mean in math?
- How do you write subscript and superscript in Mathematica?
- How do you write a matrix notation?
- How do you superscript and subscript in Google Docs?
- How do you do subscript on iPhone?
- Is there a shortcut for superscript in Excel?
- What is the keyboard shortcut for subscript and superscript?