Who was builder of Taj Mahal?
Ustad Ahmad Lahouri
What is the cost of Taj Mahal?
around 32 million rupees
Are shoes allowed in Taj Mahal?
You need to wear booties or go barefoot to reach the top of the Taj Mahal in order to protect it from damage. With the foreigner ticket you get complimentary booties. You can go bare foot and leave your shoes behind, but I have a feeling that it might get pretty hot on your feet in the summer months.
Are there monkeys at the Taj Mahal?
Macaque monkeys are constantly lurking around the Taj Mahal foraging for food. An estimated 25,000 people visit every day and cannot bring food in, meaning lots gets discarded in nearby trash cans. Foreign tourists are often delighted by the sight of them but there's a very good reason why they should stay away.
Which is the best gate to enter Taj Mahal?
Which station is near to Taj Mahal?
Agra Fort Railway Station
Is Ola available in Agra?
Ola cabs are available in Agra and you can avail them anywhere and at any time during the day.
How can I go to Agra by train?
You can reach Agra from New Delhi by travelling in a train. New Delhi to Agra train takes approximately 1 h 25 m. You can catch a train from New Delhi and get down at Agra. The price of the train ticket is approximately Rs.
Which airport is near to Taj Mahal?
Indira Gandhi International Airport
What city is closest to Taj Mahal?
Is there a direct flight from Mumbai to Agra?
Ans: There are 0 Direct (non stop) flights flying in between Mumbai & Agra.
How much is a taxi from Delhi to Taj Mahal?
Taxi Fare for Taj Mahal from Delhi (South Delhi)
|Taxi / Car Type||Price|
Is there Uber in Agra?
UBER CAB provides best service and rate for agra to delhi cab rental search, select and book online cabs for delhi From agra. The best option to have a relaxing journey is by hiring a agra to delhi Taxi. UBER offers broad range of vehicle options for taxis.
Is there Metro from Delhi to Agra?
The Agra Metro project was announced by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Decem, in Noida after the inauguration of Magenta Line of Delhi Metro. Soon one can enjoy a metro-ride to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort! ... The Metro network in Agra will cover 30 km area of the city.
How far is Delhi from Agra?
- Is the Grand Canyon one of the 7 Wonders?
- Why is there no light in front of Taj Mahal?
- Who was the architect who designed Taj Mahal?
- Who is the chief architecture of Taj Mahal?
- Which city has been generally credited with the birth of the Baroque style?
- Why is it called Monticello?
- What are Borromini's Baroque designs based on?
- When was San Carlo alle Quattro Fontane built?
- What impact did Thomas Jefferson have on architecture?
- What French artist was influenced by the image above?
You will be interested
- How old is the Big Ben?
- Who designed Blenheim Palace?
- What was the oldest medieval musical instrument?
- Where is Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin?
- Did Caravaggio invent Tenebrism?
- What was the courtly masque?
- What is the Baroque period known for?
- What makes a building classical?
- What was the significance of this historical monument called hall of mirrors?
- Who was the main architect of the Palace of Versailles?