Where is the first pyramid built?
Who is the king of Egypt?
|Pharaoh of Egypt|
|The Pschent combined the Red Crown of Lower Egypt and the White Crown of Upper Egypt|
|A typical depiction of a pharaoh usually depicted the king wearing the nemes headdress, a false beard, and an ornate shendyt (skirt) (after Djoser of the Third Dynasty)|
Who controls Egypt now?
President of Egypt
|President of the Arab Republic of Egypt رئيس جمهورية مصر العربية|
|Incumbent Abdel Fattah el-Sisi since 8 June 2014|
|Residence||Heliopolis Palace, Cairo, Egypt|
|Term length||6 years renewable, 2 term limits|
Is a pharaoh A King?
Pharaohs were the king or Queen of Egypt. Most pharaohs were men but some well-known pharaohs, such as Nefertiti and Cleopatra, were women. A Pharaoh was the most important and powerful person in the kingdom. He was the head of the government and high priest of every temple.
- Is it dangerous to visit Egypt?
- Is Egypt part of Mesopotamia?
- How is Egypt described?
- What are some Egyptian achievements?
- Were there any female pharaohs?
- Where is Sumeria today?
- What date did Egypt come into existence?
- What happened when the Nile was too low?
- When did Persia become Iran?
- What was Mastaba used for?
You will be interested
- What was the purpose of a mastaba?
- What are some achievements of the Old Kingdom?
- How much gold was in Tutankhamun's tomb?
- Who is the first person on earth?
- Who discovered Mastaba?
- What does Sakkara mean?
- What are the elements and principles of ancient period?
- Which is taller Eiffel Tower or Empire State?
- What is the time period of Mesopotamian civilization?
- What is a sentence for pyramid?