Can a bill be passed without Rajya Sabha?
If the Lok Sabha does not accept any of the recommendations of Rajya Sabha, the money bill is deemed to have been passed by both houses in the form in which it was passed by Lok Sabha without any of the amendments recommended by Rajya Sabha.
Who appoints VP?
Vice President of the United States
|Vice President of the United States of America|
|Appointer||Election for a new term by the Electoral College or United States Senate Nomination to fill a vacancy by the President of the United States with confirmation by Congress|
|Term length||Four years, no term limit|
Can Prime Minister sit in Rajya Sabha?
They can be a member of any of the two houses of the Parliament of India—the Lok Sabha (House of the People) and the Rajya Sabha (Council of the States); but has to be a member of the political party or coalition, having a majority in the Lok Sabha.
Who is a CM in India?
Current Indian chief ministers
|State (past chief ministers)||Name||Party|
|Assam (list)||Sarbananda Sonowal||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Bihar (list)||Nitish Kumar||Janata Dal (United)|
|Chhattisgarh (list)||Bhupesh Baghel||Indian National Congress|
|Delhi (list)||Arvind Kejriwal||Aam Aadmi Party|
What is the salary of an Indian President?
Rs 5 lakh per month
Who is prime minister of India?
Narendra ModiSince 2014
Who is the longest serving prime minister?
The Prime Minister with the longest single term was Sir Robert Walpole, lasting 20 years and 315 days from 3 April 1721 until 11 February 1742. This is also longer than the accumulated terms of any other Prime Minister.
What is the salary of PM Narendra Modi?
Modi, who draws a monthly salary of Rs 2 lakh (low by global standards), along with the President, the Vice-President, his Cabinet colleagues and members of Parliament, accepted a 30% cut in pay and allowances beginning April in a cost-cutting exercise necessitated by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Who is the first lady prime minister of India?
Indira Gandhi. listen); née Nehru; 19 November 1917 – 31 October 1984) was an Indian politician and a central figure of the Indian National Congress. She was the first and, to date, only female Prime Minister of India.
Who was the first woman PM?
On 21 July 1960, following a landslide victory for the Freedom Party, Bandaranaike was sworn in as the first female prime minister in the world, as well as Minister of Defence and External Affairs.
Which no PM is Modi?
Prime Ministers of India
|#||Prime Minister||Length of Retirement|
|11||H. D. Deve Gowda||23 years, 318 days|
|12||Inder Kumar Gujral||14 years, 256 days|
|13||Manmohan Singh||6 years, 283 days|
Who is the first citizens of India?
According to Article 5, all the people that were resident in India at the commencement of the Constitution were citizens of India as well as people born in India. The President of India is termed the First Citizen of India.
- Who lived in Somerset House?
- How far will the James Webb telescope see?
- Is Westminster Abbey free?
- Is Vice President a member of Rajya Sabha?
- Who died in the heat of the night?
- Who is James Webb?
- How long does a TAVI valve last?
- What is the most powerful telescope in the world?
- What did Christopher Wren discover?
- Who is buried in St Paul's crypt?
You will be interested
- What are the rarest 2 coins?
- Who's buried in St Paul's Cathedral?
- How much is a Paddington Bear 50p worth 2018?
- What is the oldest building in Edinburgh?
- What famous building did Sir Christopher Wren build?
- What is Sir Christopher Wren most famous for?
- Is St Paul's Cathedral on any bank notes?
- Who designed St Paul's Cathedral in London?
- Which famous building did Sir Christopher Wren build?
- Who rebuilt London after the Great Fire of London?