Is Limeroad a trusted site?
LimeRoad is Fraud & worst online shopping Very bad, making money by cheating customers. Branded products shown on site n what we receive is the cheapest product. Return is quick but refund is never received. Please people do not buy anything from Limeroad u will only get fake products n no return of money.
Which site is best for clothes in India?
- Myntra.com. Launched in 2007, Myntra began selling fashion and lifestyle products in 2011. ...
- Bewakoof.com. The website is popular for its distinctive fashion. ...
- AJIO.com. The e-commerce website was launched at the Lakme Fashion Week 2016. ...
- Amazon.in. ...
- Flipkart.com. ...
- Tatacliq.com. ...
- Koovs.com. ...
Is Limeroad cut the price Safe?
Reliability: In my opinion limeroad shopping app is not good. I cut the price by sharing to my frnds and place my order with that discount. But after 2 days they informed that the order got cancelled .
What is Limeroad cut the price?
Choose your favourite product, invite friends to help you cut the price. As long as price is cut to Rs 0 within 24 Hrs, you will get product for free. All the cost of product and shipping is borne by Limeroad. You can start as many "cut the price" as you like.
Who owns LimeRoad?
|Type of business||Privately held company|
|Founder(s)||Suchi Mukherjee, Ankush Mehra|
|Parent||A M Marketplaces Pvt Ltd|
How do I delete my LimeRoad account?
More videos on YouTube
- Go to your Account Settings.
- Click the Delete Account link at the bottom of the Account Page.
- Choose a reason why you want to delete your account.
- Click the orange Delete My Account button.
- Click the Confirm button on the window that appears.
How do I permanently delete my Gramfree account?
How to Delete Gramfree Account
- Step1. Login to your email address and click “Compose” or “Create” to write a new mail.
- Step2. Title it “Request for Gramfree Account Deletion”
- Step3. Compose your mail stating you want to delete or close your account. See sample mail, click HERE.
- Step4. After composing your mail forward it to email@example.com.
How do I close a Linked In account?
To delete your account, visit the LinkedIn website, point to your profile picture icon at the top right corner of the page, and click “Manage” next to Privacy & Settings. Scroll down on the Account page and click “Closing Your LinkedIn Account” under Subscriptions.
How do I use LR credits on LimeRoad?
How can I use my earned LR Credit to shop on LimeRoad? You can use LR Credit for a flat discount on any order for Rs. 1000 or more. For this, click on Apply Credit on Checkout Page before selecting a payment method.
How can I get my money back from Limeroad?
You shall have an option for refund of paid amounts by way of Limeroad credits or into your bank account. Please note that in case of any refund to your bank account you shall need to comply with the Company's Policy in this regard which shall be a conclusive undertaking at your end in all aspects.
How do you make a scrapbook on Limeroad?
As you journey through LimeRoad, hit the “create” button on your favourite products to add it to your scrapbook page. Alternatively, you can access your scrapbook page via the “Create scrapbook page” at the right hand bottom corner and drag and drop your favourite products to add to the page.
How do I create a seller account on Limeroad?
Create Limeroad seller account
- E-mail id.
- Select gender.
- GSTIN Number.
- Cancel Cheque.
- Address Proof (Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill)
- Pan Card.
- Digital Signature With Company Stamp.
- Trademark Certificate.
Can I sell on AJIO?
we help you to sell your fashion products on Ajio. we provide below services - Seller registration - product cataloging - produc… Find this Pin and more on Ecommerce Solutions by Navrangi eCommerce Solutions.
How do I sell on Voonik?
Voonik Seller Registration – Become a Seller on Voonik
- Step 1: Go to Voonik Seller Platform. ...
- Step 2: Provide Address Details. ...
- Step 3: Accept Voonik Agreement for Sellers. ...
- Step 4: Provide Business Details. ...
- Step 5: Provide Bank Details.
How can I sell products online?
We've done the research and compiled the best sites for you to sell your products online.
- Create Your Own Store. Shopify.
- “Sell Anything” Marketplaces. Bonanza. Amazon. ...
- Homemade Goods, Art, and Vintage Marketplaces. Handshake. Ruby Lane. ...
- Sell Locally. Facebook Marketplace. Craigslist. ...
- Something for Everybody.
- Want to Learn More?
What is the best selling platform?
- Amazon. Amazon: A Major Marketplace like eBay, but Cheaper. ...
- Etsy. Etsy (as well as Ruby Lane): The Artsy-Crafty Platforms. ...
- Bonanza. Bonanza: A Fast-Growing Online Marketplace. ...
- Craigslist. Craigslist: The World's Largest Online Classified Website. ...
- eBid. eBid: Another "Sell Anything" Marketplace. ...
- Rakuten. ...
- Newegg. ...
What is the best site to sell stuff?
Online sales and auctions
- Amazon. You can sell pretty much anything on Amazon, although selling in some specialized categories requires Amazon approval and an upgraded selling plan. ...
- EBay. EBay lets you auction and sell a wide range of goods and has a slightly simpler fee structure than Amazon. ...
Can I sell on Amazon without GST?
Yes. If you are listing taxable goods, GST details are required to sell online. You need to provide GST number to Amazon at the time of registration. However, if you are selling only GST exempted categories, then this may not be required.
Can I sell on Amazon from home?
Yes, you can start your business on Amazon from your home.
How do Beginners sell on Amazon?
Let's get started.
- Create a Business Plan. To start an Amazon FBA business, you have to have a plan in place to ensure everything on the right track. ...
- Find Your Niche. ...
- Start Market Research. ...
- Identify Product Suppliers. ...
- Place Orders. ...
- Register an Amazon Account. ...
- Create Product Listing. ...
- Manage Your Inventory.
Can I sell online without GST?
You can sell online without GST only if you sell goods which are exempted. If you sell goods on which GST is applicable, then you has to get GST number to be able to sell online. You has to take GSTIN even if turnover is less than Rs. 20 lakh.
Can I sell on Flipkart without Gstin?
However, you also have the option of only selling categories that are GSTIN exempted, such as books which one can sell on Flipkart without GST. Next, you have to provide your bank details which are associated with your business.
Can I sell on Flipkart from home?
To sell on Flipkart: Register yourself at seller.flipkart.com. List your products under specific product categories. Once an order is received, pack the product and mark it as 'Ready to Dispatch'.
Can I sell on Amazon without brand registry?
'Amazon must approve your brand before you can use it to list products. ... Brands should be registered through Brand Registry, but if your brand is not eligible for Brand Registry, you can obtain an exception by contacting Seller Support and mentioning error code 5665.
How do I brand my private label?
Below are the steps to follow to help you start a successful private label from idea to launch.
- Understand the costs of private labeling. ...
- Choose the products you want to sell. ...
- Define your target market. ...
- Consider your differentiating factor. ...
- Create your brand look. ...
- Create an experience. ...
- Find a supplier. ...
- Build the brand.
Do I need a business name to sell on Amazon?
Do you have to be a registered business to sell on Amazon? No you don't need to be a registered business to sell on Amazon. Amazon doesn't require you to register your business but it's possible your local governments want you to register an online business.
Can you sell a product without a trademark?
You can sell products or offer services in the United States without having a registered trademark.
Do celebrities trademark their names?
Indeed, not all celebrity names are trademarks. ... Although the name is associated with a person, that does not make it a trademark, even if that person is famous. The law requires that the person claiming a trademark over her name prove what is called secondary meaning.
Should I trademark my product name?
A trademark for your product is the most effective way to ensure that no other company can potentially cut in on your profits by selling similar products or goods with your brand name on them. It safeguards the earning potential of your business.
Can Trademark be sold?
The owner of any trademark can sell it to any individual or legal entity through the process of trademark assignment. By doing so, the owner can assign the right of his trademark to the individual or entity. The procedure of trademark assignment governs as per the provisions in the Trade Marks Act, 1999.
- What is lime in civil engineering?
- Can I freeze limes?
- What type of lime is used for soil stabilization?
- How much does a lime scooter cost to buy?
- What is lime and its uses?
- Does Lime Crime unicorn hair wash out?
- What is lime salt used for?
- How limestone is formed?
- How long does it take for a lime tree to bear fruit?
- How do you get rid of lime scale?
You will be interested
- What are the different types of limes?
- Is there a cross between a lemon and lime?
- Is Lyme disease a viral infection?
- Can you substitute lime for key lime?
- Is lime lush legit?
- Is lime water better than lemon water?
- Can you zest a lime without a zester?
- Where can I buy lime sherbet?
- Is Udon healthier than ramen?
- What color is lime yellow?