How do you set the value of ion input?
- set the value="[email protected]"
- use placeholder attribute on ion-input. ie. placeholder="[email protected]"
What is an ionic component?
Ionic apps are made of high-level building blocks called components. Components allow you to quickly construct an interface for your app. Ionic comes with a number of components, including modals, popups, and cards.
Is ionic free to use?
Ionic Framework is a 100% free and open source project, licensed under MIT. It will always remain free to use, powered by a massive world-wide community.
What are the features of ionic framework?
Some of the most important features of the Ionic framework are as follows:
- Cross-platform. ...
- Web Standards-based. ...
- Beautiful Design. ...
- Simplicity. ...
- Cordova Plugin. ...
- License. ...
- Ionic CLI. ...
- Framework Compatibility.
How use AngularJS ionic?
To open a terminal in Visual Studio Code, go to Terminal -> New Terminal.
- $ npm install -g @ionic/cli native-run cordova-res. The -g option means install globally. ...
- $ ionic start photo-gallery tabs --type=angular --capacitor. ...
- $ cd photo-gallery. ...
- $ npm install @ionic/pwa-elements. ...
- $ ionic serve.
Is react the best framework?
- What causes cholera disease?
- Is Hyundai Ioniq a good car?
- What is an ionic cleaner?
- Which is more ionic in nature?
- Which hair straightener brush is best?
- Is ionic intermolecular or intramolecular?
- How do I install ionic 1?
- What is ionic developer?
- What is Ionic Keratin treatment?
You will be interested
- How do you know if it is ionic or molecular compound?
- Which bond is strongest ionic or covalent?
- Are ionic Nerf Bars good?
- What is ionic compound and its properties?
- What are the rules in naming compounds?
- What are ionic liquids used for?
- Is KCl an acid or base?
- What is ionic bond give two examples?
- What is ionic character?
- How do you name an ionic compound?