What new technology did the Hittites learn?
The combination of chariots and iron tools, which were stronger than bronze ones, meant that the Egyptian and Hittite military technology was some of the most sophisticated of its time. Both civilizations boasted strong state power and the ability to send troops to war in order to fight for control over their empires.
What technologies helped Hittites travel across wide distances?
The spread of technologies like the wheel and wagon, which were also used in ancient Mesopotamia and other early societies in the region, boosted the success of both pastoralists (animal farmers) and agrarian states.
Where are the Armenians originally from?
Are Armenians the oldest civilization?
Armenia: An Ancient Civilisation With a recorded history of more than 3,500 years, Armenia is home to one of the world's oldest civilisations.
Which country has best culture in world?
- Italy. #1 in Cultural Influence Rankings. ...
- France. #2 in Cultural Influence Rankings. ...
- Spain. #3 in Cultural Influence Rankings. ...
- United States. #4 in Cultural Influence Rankings. ...
- United Kingdom. #5 in Cultural Influence Rankings. ...
- Japan. #6 in Cultural Influence Rankings. ...
- Brazil. #7 in Cultural Influence Rankings. ...
- What is the suzerain vassal treaty?
- What year did Ethiopia convert to Christianity?
- Who are eligible for ITIN?
- Who is the richest Kardashian?
- What does Uriah mean?
- How did Hittites end?
- How were cities planned in ancient Greece?
- Who ruled the Hittites?
- Who is the father of urban planning?
- What does the Hippodamian plan do?
You will be interested
- What does a hippocampus symbolize?
- Is Hammered Aluminum worth anything?
- What is hippocampal commissure?
- What is hammered spray paint?
- Where is the hippocampus located and what is its function?
- What are grids?
- What is Grid architecture?
- What do hippos symbolize?
- What is the widest street in the world?
- How long does ice last in an ice bucket?