How do you spell hammered?
Correct spelling for the English word "Hammered" is [hˈaməd], [hˈaməd], [h_ˈa_m_ə_d] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
What is the similarities of hammered and cut?
The similarities between them is that hammer is you need more force to attach the nail while in cutting is less force.
What is the English of santol?
What is the craziest word?
Let's see which of these craziest words you already know and which ones are new to you:
- Bumfuzzle. This is a simple term that refers to being confused, perplexed, or flustered or to cause confusion. ...
- Cattywampus. ...
- Gardyloo. ...
- Taradiddle. ...
- Snickersnee. ...
- Widdershins. ...
- Collywobbles. ...
What is the 27th letter of the alphabet?
With its quirky shape, neither a letter nor symbol, more of a treble clef than type, the ampersand has grabbed our creative attention.
What word has the most s in it?
What is the longest 2 syllable word?
[EDD] The associated 17-letter SQUAITCHED-MOUTHED (lying, deceitful) is the longest known 2-syllable dictionary term.
Which word has no vowels?
Words with no vowels Cwm and crwth do not contain the letters a, e, i, o, u, or y, the usual vowels (that is, the usual symbols that stand for vowel sounds) in English. But in those words the letter w simply serves instead, standing for the same sound that oo stands for in the words boom and booth.
What is the most syllable word?
TIL: The word with the most syllables in the English language is Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.
What is the shortest 2 syllable word?
Io may be the shortest two syllable word in the English language.
What is a 2 syllable word?
In two-syllable words, nouns, adjectives, and adverbs are usually stressed on the first syllable. Two-syllable verbs are usually stressed on the second syllable. Some words, called heteronyms, change part of speech when the stressed syllable moves.
What is the only 9 letter word with one vowel?
What is a 4 syllable word?
Four Syllable Words
How many syllables is beautiful?
What is a 5 syllable word?
Page 1: alliteration, California, unidentified, abomination, discrimination, personality, photosynthesis, Pennsylvania, exacerbation, syllabication, Constantinople, marijuana, abominable, anniversary, commensalism, imagination, serendipity, university, electricity, organization, everybody, curiosity, Louisiana, ...
What is a 3 syllable word?
Three Syllable Words
- Is yellow gold tacky?
- Does vinegar and salt dissolve zinc?
- What is the difference between a dulcimer and a zither?
- What color should a men's wedding band be?
- Are yellow gold engagement rings tacky?
- What is a velvet hammer?
- What are zinc sheets used for?
- What does a gold wedding ring mean?
- What is the best white spray paint?
- Can you bake Rustoleum spray paint?
You will be interested
- What is a 1.5 bedroom apartment?
- What is a curved couch called?
- How do you arrange a formal living room?
- What is the meaning of Hamar?
- How do you fit laminate flooring on stairs?
- What are room dividers called?
- Does Wall Panelling make a room look smaller?
- How do you separate a living room and a kitchen?
- What is a synonym for Grotto?
- Can you vault half a ceiling?