What is filigree construction?
The Filigree method is a process for construction of concrete decks that successfully integrates “factory precast” and field-construction technologies. This is accomplished by constructing such decks from two interconnected concrete placements, one made in a factory, and the other done in the field.
What is bubble deck slab?
Bubbledeck™ is a voided structural slab design that uses recycled plastic spheres sandwiched between layers of reinforcing steel lattice to introduce “voids” into the two-way slab.
What is the standard concrete slab thickness?
4 to 6 inches
How do you calculate the thickness of a slab?
Standards like ACI 318 have specified the minimum thickness of the slab based on the span of the slab.
- Simply Supported Slab = Span / 20.
- One End Continuous Slab = Span / 24.
- Both End Continuous Slab = Span / 28.
- Cantiliver = Span / 10.
What is the maximum thickness of slab?
Thickness of concrete slab depends on loads and size of the slab. In general, 6 inch (150mm) slab thickness is considered for residential and commercial buildings with reinforcement details as per design. Methods used for finding slab thickness varies for different types of slabs.
Where is two way slab used?
In two way slab, the ratio of longer span (l) to shorter span (b) is less than 2. In two way slabs, the load will be carried in both the directions. So, the main reinforcement is provided in both directions for two way slabs. Example: These types of slabs are used in constructing floors of a multi-storeyed building.
Why one way slab is used?
One way slab is a slab which is supported by beams on the two opposite sides to carry the load along one direction. The ratio of longer span (l) to shorter span (b) is equal or greater than 2, considered as One way slab because this slab will bend in one direction i.e in the direction along its shorter span.
How do you calculate the number of bars in a slab?
The quantity is done in two steps.
- (Calculation of Bars No's) First, calculate the number of bars required (main and distribution both). FORMULA = (Total length – Clear cover)/center to center spacing + 1. Main bar = (5000 – (25+25))/100 + 1. = 4950 Divided by 100 + 1. = 51 Bars. ...
- (Cutting length)
Why we use extra bar in slab?
Extra Bars:- The extra bar is provided at the bottom of Cranked bars to maintain the framework of the slab. The length of Extra bar is L/4. Deduct the cover for finding length of bar.
How much is steel per sqft?
An average commercial steel building costs between $16 and $20 per square foot, including building package (I-Beams, purlins, girts etc.), delivery, foundation and the cost of construction.
How is RCC slab price calculated?
RCC work rate per sqft :- To get a rough idea for the RCC work rate per sq ft, you can get a hint from this formula, however, in general, it is assumed that RCC work rate is 40 to 60 rupees per sq ft, the approx cost for rcc slab is around Rs180 to 200 per square foot, where the cost for steel, labour, shuttering and ...
How much does a 2000 sq ft slab cost?
Concrete slabs typically cost about $6 per square foot, or between $4 and $8 per square foot including labor.
How is civil construction cost calculated?
Approximate cost on various work of material to complete the construction for 1000 ft 2
- Total Cost. = Builtup area × Approx cost per sq. ft. = 1000 × 1000. = Rs. ...
- Amount of Aggregate Required. = Builtup area × 0.
How much does it cost to build a 2000 sq ft house in India?
Home Area Cost in Chennai 1 BHK 500-900 sqft Rs 1750-2000/sqft 2 BHK 900-1200 sqft Rs 1700-1800/sqft 3 BHK 1500-2000 sqft Rs 1600-1800/sqft
- What does Mamoso mean?
- Which type of paper is used for Quilling?
- How much is sterling silver 925 worth?
- What kind of paper is Quilling paper?
- What is a filigree setting?
- What can I use for concrete release agent?
- What is bar tracery?
- What is a better word for magnificent?
- What does Diamond Filigree mean?
- What does a Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser do?