How do you get around Crete without a car?
Crete is easy to explore by bus - they are reliable, cheap, comfortable and have aircon in most cases. The main north coast towns of Chania, Rethymno, Iraklion and Agios Nikolaos all have bus stations where you can then access many rural areas of the island.
Is Crete affordable?
Retirement Planning. Eating and drinking out, so much a part of life in Crete, is very affordable. ... Crete is divided into four regional units: Chania (pronounced and sometimes written "Hania"), Rethymo, Heraklion (sometimes called Iraklio) and Lasithi./span>
Which is the cheapest Greek island to live on?
The Most Affordable Greek Islands to Visit This Year
- Agistri. Very close to Athens, Agistri is a very affordable option for an island holiday. ...
- Kythnos. Kythnos, a stunning little island in the Cyclades, seduces visitors with more than 70 beaches – the beautiful Kolona Beach is a must-see. ...
- Lefkada. ...
- Ikaria. ...
- Astypalaia. ...
- Hydra. ...
- Sifnos. ...
What does kalimera mean in English?
What does Yasu mean in Greek?
It is a multi-purpose term with a literal translation of "your health" in English and is used to wish good health upon a person. Sometimes, in informal settings like a casual bar, Greeks might also say "yassou" to make an informal toast in the same way Americans say "cheers."/span>
How do you respond to kalimera?
You may combine kalimera (or hear it combined) with "yassas," which is a respectful form of greeting by itself meaning "hello." Yasou is the more casual form, but if you're encountering someone older than you or in a position of authority, use yassas as a formal greeting./span>
- What eats a nudibranch?
- Who is Crete in Greek mythology?
- What is the highest mountain in Crete?
- How do I create a new Yahoo email account?
- Is Crete good for nightlife?
- How warm is it in Crete in October?
- How much is a beer in Crete?
- What is Crete in English?
- What airport do you fly into for Crete Greece?
- How do I create a QR code online?
You will be interested
- What is Rethymnon in Crete like?
- How do I create a new account on Xbox one?
- How do I create an XML file in Notepad?
- Which is nicer Crete or Corfu?
- Is KaiOS open source?
- Can you live off 600 a month?
- Is there a volcano in Crete?
- How do I zip a file to email it?
- Can you hire quad bikes in Crete?
- How do I make an Xfinity account?