What is Rethymnon in Crete like?
Rethymno prefecture lies on the western side of Crete, between the prefectures of Chania and Heraklion. Full of beautiful beaches, archaeological sites, Byzantine churches, quaint villages, and cosmopolitan resorts, Rethymno is one of the most beautiful places in Crete.
Is Rethymnon worth visiting?
The old town of Rethymnon is made of tiny streets that are full of restaurants and stores yet it seems less crowded that the old town in Chania, and therefore seems less hectic. If you go by car, available parking nearby (both free and paid) makes it quite accesible.
Which is better Chania or Rethymnon?
Do you want more to do but a bit more crowded then Chania. If you want less people and less options Rethymno. I think either would provide a lovely experience but feel Chania would be the better choice. ... Rethymno is also lovely & because the city centre is much more compact, it's easier to have beach & old town at once.
Is Rethymnon Lively?
Rethymnon is a proper working town of the island, and not a resort. So yes it is lively.
How far is it from Chania to Rethymnon?
How far is Rethymnon from Hersonissos?
How long is the flight from UK to Crete?
UK airports with direct flights to Crete include London Gatwick, London Stansted, Manchester and Birmingham. Direct flights between the UK and Crete average between 4 hours and 4 hours and 10 minutes, whether you're flying to Chania or Heraklion.
- Is KaiOS open source?
- What is Tuscany Italy known for?
- How can I create email id?
- Can foreigners buy real estate in Greece?
- Where are the Minoan ruins in Crete?
- What is Crete stone used for?
- Is Crete bigger than England?
- How much do Crete drivers make?
- Which is nicer Crete or Corfu?
- What is the meaning of pistia?
You will be interested
- How do I create a Yahoo email account?
- What is the best cheese combination for mac and cheese?
- How do you make creamy mashed potatoes from scratch?
- How do I create a new Yahoo account?
- Can UK citizens travel to Crete?
- What is the difference between scalloped and au gratin potatoes?
- Can you make your own Xbox controller?
- Can we create XSD from XML?
- How do I open a new email account?
- Can I make a logo for free?