How do you find the molecular formula?
Divide the molar mass of the compound by the empirical formula mass. The result should be a whole number or very close to a whole number. Multiply all the subscripts in the empirical formula by the whole number found in step 2. The result is the molecular formula.
What length are asbestos Fibres?
Based on the WHO (World Health Organization) definition, the current regulations focalise on long asbestos fibers (LAF) (Length: L ≥ 5 μm, Diameter: D < 3 μm and L/D ratio > 3). However air samples contain short asbestos fibers (SAF) (L < 5 μm).
What is a friable material?
Friable is a word used to describe anything that easily crumbles, so the term in and of itself tells you what to expect with friable asbestos. Any material that is friable and containing more than 1% asbestos will be considered a Regulated Asbestos-Containing Material.
Which is a noncancerous scarring of lung tissue?
Asbestosis is a chronic fibrotic interstitial lung disease which is asbestos-induced. It is a non-cancerous condition. Fibrosis is a scarring of the lung. Interstitial refers to the lung tissue itself.
What diseases are caused by asbestos?
Asbestos-Related Lung Diseases
- Asbestosis, in which the lung tissue becomes scarred.
- Lung cancer.
- Mesothelioma, which is cancer of the tissue around the lungs.
- Pleural effusion, a type of pleurisy.
- Pleural plaques, which are hard structures around the lungs and diaphragm.
- Thickening of the tissues around the lungs.
- How are vein minerals formed?
- How dangerous is vermiculite?
- What is called a vihara?
- How do you use a Centchroman?
- What is the difference between Chaitya and Vihara?
- Who built Chaitya at Karle?
- What are Chaitya caves?
- Where is Chaitya located?
- What we call Chata in English?
- Is Chaitya Hall the oldest Buddhist shrine?
You will be interested
- What does Chateau mean?
- How do you tear up old linoleum?
- What does chasing someone mean?
- What did Viktor Krum do to Fleur?
- What is Chaitya and Vihar?
- Where is Chaityas located in India?
- How dangerous is black mastic?
- Who built Bhaja caves?
- What episode of GREY's Anatomy play chasing cars?
- Who built Kanheri Caves?