What are the 2 types of network architecture?
Simply put, it refers to how computers are organized and how tasks are allocated among these computers. The two types of widely used network architectures are peer-to-peer aka P2P and client/server aka tiered.
What is a physical architecture diagram?
The physical architecture is the physical layout of a system and its components in a schema. It refers to some representation of the structure or organization of the physical elements of the system. The physical architecture should be part of the Allocated and Product Baselines.
What is the objective of physical architecture design?
Purpose. The purpose of the Physical Architecture Model Development is to define, select, and synthesize a system physical architecture model which can support the logical architecture model.
What is the logical structure of Active Directory?
In Active Directory all resources are organized in a logical structure which enables any resource to be located by name rather than physical location. In Active Directory there are different type of resources and objects that define the logical structure: User, computer, group, printer, and network share objects.
What is a logical application?
50 Logical Application Component. An encapsulation of application functionality that is independent of a particular implementation. For example, the classification of all purchase request processing applications implemented in an enterprise.
What are the five major components of a DBMS?
Components of DBMS
- Software. This is the set of programs used to control and manage the overall database. ...
- Hardware. ...
- Data. ...
- Procedures. ...
- Database Access Language. ...
- Query Processor. ...
- Run Time Database Manager. ...
- Data Manager.
What are the basic concepts of DBMS?
ACID Properties − DBMS follows the concepts of Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, and Durability (normally shortened as ACID). These concepts are applied on transactions, which manipulate data in a database. ACID properties help the database stay healthy in multi-transactional environments and in case of failure.
What are basic database concepts?
A database is an organized collection of data, generally stored and accessed electronically from a computer system. ... The database management system (DBMS) is the software that interacts with end users, applications, and the database itself to capture and analyze the data.
- What is a design review checklist?
- What is the identity for concatenation?
- What is UNet used for?
- How do you explain concept design?
- What is conceptual data?
- How do you Sumproduct if?
- What is OpenStack architecture?
- What is the nature of architecture?
- What should a solution architecture document contain?
- How do you get a concept?
You will be interested
- How do you present architectural drawings?
- What is architectural environmental design?
- What is the difference between conceptual and logical design?
- What is a solution architecture document?
- How do you design an architectural concept?
- What does concrete mean in art?
- What is the meaning of concrete example?
- Do architects design skyscrapers?
- Is it illegal to eat conch?
- What does reference architecture mean?