What is the difference between total and aggregate?
It's one of those nuanced word pairs that can frustrate me no end. It's like this post: An aggregate of different elements that are put together in sections to make a whole collection, i.e., “Aggregate vs Total”. Total, on the other hand, is created by the addition of smaller amounts to add up to a complete amount./span>
What is aggregate limit?
For various types of insurance, an aggregate limit is the maximum amount of money an insurer will pay for all your covered losses during the policy period, typically one year.
Is combined single limit the same as aggregate?
When buying car insurance with a combined single limit, you might see that the limit applies per occurrence or as an aggregate. Per occurrence means your insurance company will pay up to that amount for each accident./span>
How much does 1m3 of concrete cost?
The average cost of concrete is anywhere from $200 – $300 per m3 (cubic metre), though you could pay as much as $350 for 40 MPa strength. Variations in cost are due to local prices differing slightly, the type of concrete you order, and any additives or admixtures required./span>
How much does 1m of concrete cost?
Ready-mixed concrete is sold by the volume, so it's essential to know the area you're filling. The price of concrete depends on many factors, including where you're located and the type you've ordered. However, in general, you should be looking at a cost of between £65 and £85 per cubic metre./span>
- What is an aggregate company?
- What is aggregate function example?
- How do you calculate aggregate percentage?
- What is an aggregate limit?
- Does epoxy need sealer?
- What is a fine aggregate in construction?
- What do you mean by aggregate function?
- How is medical aggregate calculated?
- What is the grading of aggregate?
- How many types of aggregate test are there?
You will be interested
- What is strategic conservation?
- What is an aggregate of minerals called?
- What is a conservation action plan?
- What main strategy does the Nature Conservancy use to protect biodiversity?
- What size is a 7 year old in clothes?
- What are the different road aggregate?
- What are the 3 parts of a business plan?
- How much do construction operations managers make?
- How are the Sundarbans being protected?
- How do you write a management plan?