What are the different aspects of architecture?
I am interested in all aspects of architecture - I like the idea of designing buildings, planning cities, planning regional parks, working in the landscape architecture field, designing big structures or little structures, working in construction, understanding all the materials that are used to most effectively create ...
What is the most significant contribution of architecture to man?
The most significant contribution of architecture is aside from their ability to design any kinds of buildings, it is also their ability to think about things that is needed before constructing a building. They are the one who plans what the building will be used for and what is the materials needed for the building./span>
What is behavioral model in VHDL?
In the behavioral modeling style in VHDL, we describe the behavior of an entity using sequential statements. And this makes it very similar to high-level programming languages in syntax and semantics. The primary mechanism to write a program in behavioral style is by using something called a “process”./span>
How does architecture affect mood?
The way a space is designed affects mood because it appeals to (or offends) the senses. “We see, hear, feel and smell each design element we choose,” says Houzz contributor, Sally Augustin at Forbes. She believes designers work best when using every design opportunity as a chance to “enrich sensory experiences.”/span>
wHY do we need architects?
You Need an Architect if You Want Imaginative and Creative Thinking… You want creative ideas and skilful design to maximise the potential of your project. An architect will help you determine exactly what you need and come up with inventive ideas to solve even the most complex design problems./span>
wHY is it important to know the history behind an architectural design?
The study of architectural history helps one to understand the landscape and urban built environment, beginning with ancient times and progressing to contemporary life. Understanding such history is important in fostering appreciation for how surrounding structures affect our lives in a broader cultural context.
Why do we study architecture history?
It studies its forms, purposes, and most importantly its evolution. Fortunately, ancient architecture can easily be observed and recorded. Studying architectural history enables us to understand the society and culture they represent which is very useful when working as a contemporary architect.
Why is strength no longer synonymous with massive architecturally?
Strength is no longer synonymous with massiveness for more efficient new structural materials are used in varying forms, scientifically calculated to avoid waste. The supporting function is created by a light, cage like skeleton of steel and reinforced concrete, which is faster and easier to build./span>
- What is a contextual view?
- What are some contemporary social issues?
- What is the new architectural style?
- What is contextual sensitivity?
- What is the meaning of contemporary?
- What is the highest paying job at Amazon?
- What does security architecture mean?
- What is a system context model?
- Do houses still have conversation pits?
- What happened to conversation pits?
You will be interested
- How much does it cost to fill in a basement?
- What's a good conversation starter with a guy over text?
- How level does the floor need to be for laminate?
- What belongs in a living room?
- How do I know if my floor is level?
- What do you call a raised floor or platform?
- Are sunken living rooms out of style?
- Are sunken living rooms popular?
- Why did conversation pits go away?
- What is contextual theory?