What are the two main functions of computer design quizlet?
The first main function of computer design is to create images of future construction, with more complex designs. The second is to simulate what past building endeavors may have looked like, in order to rebuild a disintegrating structure or learn from past successes or mistakes in architecture and construction.
What is CAD an abbreviation for how is CAD used by architects quizlet?
How is CAD used by architects? CAD is the abbreviation for Computer-Aided Design. It is a computer program that gives the architect opportunity to electronically plan and place elements of a building.
Who made Catia?
Avions Marcel Dassault
What is CAD an abbreviation for?
What is the difference between a ribbed vault and a groin vault Brainly?
groin vaults are built on the sides, while rib vaults are on the ceiling. ... rib vaults are groin vaults with extra stone ribbing.
Why did people come so far to see relics from Saints?
Why did people come so far to see relics from saints? They believed they had curative powers. What themes were prevalent in Romanesque art? Religious themes that were meant to both instruct and fascinate.
What is a common feature in Romanesque architecture?
Romanesque churches characteristically incorporated semicircular arches for windows, doors, and arcades; barrel or groin vaults to support the roof of the nave; massive piers and walls, with few windows, to contain the outward thrust of the vaults; side aisles with galleries above them; a large tower over the crossing ...
Which of the forms is a common feature in Romanesque architecture?
Combining features of Roman and Byzantine buildings and other local traditions, Romanesque architecture exhibits massive quality, thick walls, round arches , sturdy piers , groin vaults , large towers, and symmetrical plans.
What story does the Bayeux Tapestry tell quizlet?
What story does the Bayeux Tapestry tell? The Norman conquest of England.
Does St Etienne use ribbed vaulting?
While barrel vaults & groin vaults are typical of Romanesque architecture, ribbed vaults were used in the naves of two Romanesque churches in Caen, Abbey of Saint-Étienne and Abbaye aux Dames in 1120.
- What is Trabeate style?
- Is Arch good for beginners?
- Which type of structure is both cost effective and minimizes space?
- How much space do you need for bar stools?
- What does coping mean?
- What is Gmail suite?
- What is core and shell construction?
- How much does CorePower cost?
- What are the swirly brackets called?
- What does green mean in construction?
You will be interested
- What is Cornerstone University known for?
- What does it mean to be the cornerstone of something?
- What does green construction mean?
- What adhesive should be used on cornice?
- What are the four cornerstones of xenobiotic pharmacokinetics?
- How much are corn stalks worth?
- How does a corn crib work?
- What happened to CornerStone Loan?
- How much does cornerstone on demand cost?
- What is an example of an arch bridge?