What is the difference between a tier and Valance?
Tiers - Fabric panels that cover the bottom half of a window. They can be ruffled or tailored. Valances - Decorative fabric top treatment used alone or with other window treatments such as tiers, panels or mini blinds.
What is the difference between a curtain and a drape?
Like curtains, drapes are fabric panels, and typically sold in pairs. The differences between curtains and drapes, however, is that drapes are lined, sometimes with fabric heavy enough to block out all outside light, making them perfect for bedroom use.
Should drapes touch the floor?
So should curtains touch the floor? The short answer is yes... usually. But when making any decision about your window treatments, whether they're drapes, blinds, or shades, it's important to consider every aspect of style and function so you can choose the best option for your windows and your home.
Why are drapes so expensive?
There are many things that drive the higher costs of custom-made drapery. The workmanship put into custom drapes is the biggest cost driver. ... Those manufacturers can purchase their supplies in bulk and then they can set their machines to cut, sew, and build each drape or panel the exact same way.
Are lace curtains outdated?
Lace curtains have gone in and out of popularity throughout the years. Lace is undeniably elegant, yet curtains made from the fabric are not always the best fit in a modern home. In addition to potential style concerns, lace is notoriously delicate.
- What is the best website builder for WordPress?
- How do you hang foam cornice boards?
- What's cornice mean?
- What is the difference between a cornice and a pelmet?
- How do you spell cornice?
- How long is the Corniche in Doha?
- What is the meaning of cornices?
- How do you stick plaster to concrete?
- How do u pronounce Pluviophile?
- Do you paint cornices with ceiling paint?
You will be interested
- Should crown molding be caulked?
- Is Zincalume compatible with Galvanised?
- What is cove cornice?
- Can you use polystyrene coving in kitchen?
- How do you ski off a cornice?
- Can I cornice over tiles?
- What is a valance light?
- What color to paint the ceiling to make the room look bigger?
- How much does corrugated metal cost?
- What is a cornice vent?