What is the meaning of cornices?
In architecture, a cornice (from the Italian cornice meaning "ledge") is generally any horizontal decorative molding that crowns a building or furniture element – the cornice over a door or window, for instance, or the cornice around the top edge of a pedestal or along the top of an interior wall.
In what units are the quantities for the frames of doors and windows computed?
i) Doors and window frames or chowkhats are computed in cubic meter.
What is the unit of earthwork in excavation?
1- Earthwork: It is measured in CUM or m3. This includes all types of excavation. Vegetation removal and other extra work is measured separately. 2- Backfilling: It is measured in CUM or m3.
What is the unit of honeycomb brick masonry?
C. Brick Masonry / Stone Masonry:
|Sr. No.||Details of Material/ item||Unit of Measurement|
|1||Brickwork in foundation, plinth and superstructure||Cu. m.|
|2||Brickwork in partition wall||Sq. m.|
|3||Honeycomb brickwork||Sq. m.|
|4||Stone masonry, Random rubble masonry, coursed masonry||Cu. m.|
Is 1200 flooring a measure?
Is code for flooring tiles?
Is code for concrete technology?
Cement and Concrete Indian Standard Codes Free Download PDF
|IS 516 – 1959 : Method of Tests for Strength of Concrete||CLICK HERE|
|IS 650 – 1991 : Specification for Standard Sand for Testing of Cement||CLICK HERE|
|IS 1199 – 1959 : Methods of sampling and analysis of concrete||CLICK HERE|
Is 383 a silt content?
as per is:383-1970 the silt content should be max 3% for uncrushed sand ... Weight Silt Limit Is 3%. As Per CPWD Codes By Volume Silt Limit Is 8%. ...
Which of the following tests is used to test aggregate for its abrasion resistance?
Deval attrition test
Which cement is best for underwater construction?
- How do you stick plaster to concrete?
- How do u pronounce Pluviophile?
- Do you paint cornices with ceiling paint?
- What is a cornice on a house?
- What is a synonym for parapet?
- What is the meaning of Manai?
- What is a cornice in building?
- What is a cornice strip?
- What is the most deadly mountain?
- Can I cornice over tiles?
You will be interested
- What color to paint the ceiling to make the room look bigger?
- What is the difference between a cornice and a coving?
- How do I calculate corrugated iron roofing?
- What is the cost of iron sheet?
- How do you take blinds down with clips?
- What is RMT unit?
- Are cornice boards still in style?
- Should crown molding be caulked?
- How do I take down my RV curtains?
- What is the difference between a valance and a cornice?