Is Silestone a good countertop?

Is Silestone a good countertop?

A material like Silestone fits well in every kitchen because of its versatility. Our Silestone review says: if you're looking for a countertop option that marries style and durability, these countertops are for you. Silestone is great for families, low maintenance, stain-resistant, and easy to clean.

Is Silestone or quartz better?

Extremely Durable Silestone is quartz so its ability to resist scratches is superb. There are only a few natural materials that are harder and tougher than quartz, so if durability is a top priority, Silestone is an excellent choice.

Is Cambria or Silestone better?

The difference comes in the color and design options, as well as the warranty. Cambria has a better warranty than Silestone in the opinion of many homeowners, as it comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Silestone, however, has a 15-year limited warranty, and a 10-year warranty on its antimicrobial properties.

Which is better Corian or Silestone?

Conclusion. A comparison of Silestone and Corian countertops shows that while both are excellent products. However, Silestone does have a bit of an edge over Corian in looks, durability, and stain resistance. Many people also have the idea that Corian is a sort of poor cousin natural stone and engineered quartz.

Why is Cambria so expensive?

Another consideration is how Cambria is priced because it's good to know that the quartz slab contributes about 35% to the cost of the countertop, while the other 65% goes to fabrication, measuring and installing the counter. Cambria dealers love to boast on a product that's just about, well, perfect.

Does Home Depot sell Cambria countertops?

Cambria and The Home Depot have teamed up to bring you the exceptional beauty, durability, and easy-care convenience of Cambria quartz countertops. With 16 stunning designs available at The Home Depot, you're sure to find a selection that's just right for your home and décor.