Who ran against Obama in 04?
United States Senate election (2004)
|Independent||Albert J. Franzen||81,186|
Who ran for president in 2004?
2004 United States presidential election
|Nominee||George W. Bush||John Kerry|
|Running mate||Dick Cheney||John Edwards|
How old was John Adams when died?
90 years (1735–1826)
What 3 presidents died on July 4th?
It is a fact of American history that three Founding Father Presidents—John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, and James Monroe—died on July 4, the Independence Day anniversary.
How rare is it to die on your birthday?
“Birthdays are deadly,” according to the Daily Mail, which added that we are 14% more likely to die on that day. The news is based on a Swiss study that set out to determine the relationship between the day of our birth and the day of our death by analysing the death records of more than two million people.
What were John Adams last words?
On J, at the age of 90, Adams lay on his deathbed while the country celebrated Independence Day. His last words were, "Thomas Jefferson still survives." He was mistaken: Jefferson had died five hours earlier at Monticello at the age of 83.
Which president was born on July 4th?
John Calvin Coolidge Jr.
Who was the vice president under the only president born on the Fourth of July?
Calvin Coolidge came to the vice-presidency from the governorship of Massachusetts, but he was at heart a Vermonter. Born in Vermont on the Fourth of July 1872, he died in Vermont sixty-one years later, on Janu.
- How thick is wired glass?
- Why did dominos stop 30 minutes?
- Are 4 year olds potty trained?
- What is the difference between AutoCAD & AutoCAD LT?
- Are Mirrors bad for toddlers?
- What are the benefits of collaboration skills for parents and family life?
- Who owns the Xfinity Center?
- What do Georgians speak?
- ¿Cómo se llama el lugar donde trabajan los arquitectos?
- Is it okay to say in conclusion?
You will be interested
- What is the weakest part of a stone keep Castle?
- Why are there no blue mammals?
- How many circles are in a polo game?
- How do you get to Isla Saona?
- What is the best plywood for roof sheathing?
- Can you tongue and groove MDF?
- Is Paul French or Italian?
- How do I import a point cloud into Solidworks?
- What does Bally mean in Italian?