How much is the bus from Torp to Oslo?
Nettbuss AS operates a bus from Fokserød to Oslo bussterminal every 3 hours. Tickets cost kr 260 - kr 340 and the journey takes 1h 37m. Vaernes Ekspressen also services this route 4 times a week. Alternatively, Norwegian Railways (VY) operates a train from Torp stasjon to Oslo S hourly.
How do I get from Oslo torpo to city Centre?
You can travel between Torp Sandefjord Airport (TRF) and Oslo city centre by bus or train. You can take the train from Torp Sandefjord Lufthavn to Oslo. The station is located between Stokke and Sandefjord. The journey takes about 1 hours 45 minutes.
Does Uber work in Oslo Norway?
Oslo: Get a ride. Travel. Explore. Complete your plans today by reserving a ride with Uber in Oslo. Request a ride up to 30 days in advance, at any time and on any day of the year.
How far is TRF from Oslo?
Is Uber allowed in Norway?
You must be aged between 20 and 74, and have a valid driving license for at least 2 consecutive years. You must pass a background check by the police. If you are not a Norwegian citizen, you must normally have lived in Norway for four years. This rule does not apply to citizens of EEA countries.
Is there LYFT in Norway?
You can access Uber and Lyft 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in Norway, ME depending on the availability of drivers in your area at the time of your request.
Is Uber in Bergen Norway?
No Uber in Bergen. ... Uber is no more in Oslo - not legal in Norway.
Is there Uber in Stavanger Norway?
There is no Uber in Stavanger. We have a great public transport system with the public busses. If you stay in downtown Stavanger there is no need for Uber as the town center is compact and easy walkable.
How do you check if uber eats is in your area?
To see if Uber Eats is available in your city, visit ubereats.com or check the Uber Eats app. You can see which restaurants are currently open.
How do I become an Uber driver in Birmingham?
Get a private hire licence
- Step 1 - Complete Enhanced DBS. ...
- Step 2 - Complete your Medical. ...
- Step 3 - Complete your Disability Awareness Training. ...
- Step 4 - Complete your Driving Assessment. ...
- Step 5 - Submit your Enhanced DBS certicate to the council.
How much do Uber drivers make UK 2020?
Well, on average, Uber drivers can make around £565 for a 35-45-hour week which works out at roughly £15 per hour. This also includes tips which can be dished out by the passenger via the app.
- What are the three types of environment?
- What is silo effect in ERP?
- Where should I stay in Ibiza for clubbing?
- What are examples of isotonic exercises?
- What country buys the most fur?
- What is the best plywood for roof sheathing?
- Is Paul French or Italian?
- How do I import a point cloud into Solidworks?
- Can I get sued for a website?
- What does an origami swan mean?
You will be interested
- Why is negritude important?
- How much is the Wicked Spoon Buffet?
- Did Bruce Dawson leave Aurora Teagarden movies?
- Where are Bagua Convex mirrors?
- Can you wash fabric blinds?
- What does it mean when the court says no standing?
- What is the official mascot name of Winter Olympics 2018?
- How can I track someone location?
- Why Tibet is called Forbidden country?
- What causes dysphoric mood?