Can we have 2 Indian passports?
- One Indian passport + One from another country - No, Indian cannot hold two passports. India does not allow dual citizenship and hence they can not hold two passports. ... Two Indian passports; Both valid and usable for travel - No, holding two Indian passports is also illegal.
Which country gives Indian citizenship easily?
Ecuador. Ecuador joins countries where Indians easily get citizenship due to their citizenship by investment programme. It's a small but developing country in the top west coast of South America having immense tourism and economic potential.
Does the US president go through customs?
The US president is issued a diplomatic passport, and it is brought with the president when traveling abroad. That being said, all of the bureaucracy of being cleared through immigration and customs when arriving abroad is handled by the president's staff.
How do you address the president of a country?
The President, the Chairman of the Parliament and the Prime Minister are addressed as "His/Her Excellency".
What is presidential protocol?
In the United States, the chief of protocol is an officer of the United States Department of State responsible for advising the president of the United States, the vice president of the United States, and the United States secretary of state on matters of national and international diplomatic protocol.
Do world leaders go through customs?
As a courtesy from their host country, government leaders are not required to follow normal customs procedures, nor are they required to have passports when they are traveling on official business. Usually the leaders arrive by plane, are whisked away by limousine, and do need to go through the terminal.
What happens at customs for packages?
Customs checks all inbound international packages and mail. During this process, a customs officer in the country you're shipping to will review the package to make sure it meets the country's laws, regulations and policies. They will also determine what duties and taxes might be due.
What can I expect at customs?
The customs form will walk you through it. It will ask you some yes or no questions about items like food and large amounts of money. On the back, you'll list “items of commercial value,” which includes things like duty-free items, souvenirs or gifts you've brought that you plan on leaving in the United States.
- Which vertical blinds are easiest to clean?
- Where are Weiss watches made?
- What is the #1 selling candy bar?
- What is the difference between Tokyo subway and metro?
- What Bible verse is the Golden Rule?
- Where can I watch Sparticle mystery for free?
- What utilities cover Seattle?
- Is Tempe a valley?
- Are aluminum columns good?
- What materials are used in neoclassical architecture?
You will be interested
- How much does it cost to build a brick front porch?
- Are Zillow offers fair?
- What's the difference between UPPAbaby Cruz and Vista?
- How do I get more heat from my wood fireplace?
- How do I setup a home desktop?
- What is a Thaler worth?
- Can I marry my cousins daughter?
- How many steps is each floor?
- Where is the best place to put a barometer?
- What is the most scariest book to read?