Does Holiday Inn give nurses discounts?
Save up to 31% - the longer you stay , the more you save! Holiday Inn, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, Crowne Plaza and more offer a special rate to federal, state, county, and local government employees on official business. RNs who work for a government agency or tax funded hospital qualify.
How many IHG points does it take to get a free room?
Reward Nights: With as little as 10,000 points you can redeem your first Reward Night. Points & Cash: Spread your points further by combining them with cash to redeem Reward Nights. With IHG® Rewards Club Points & Cash program, you can get the most out of your points and accelerate your rewards.
Is it worth it to be an IHG member?
IHG Rewards Club is the 6th best hotel rewards program, according to WalletHub research. Some of the best features of IHG Rewards Club are points worth an average of 0.
Is the IHG credit card worth it?
The bottom line: The points on this card aren't worth as much as the points in some other hotel programs — but you can earn a lot of points per dollar. IHG is relatively generous with free nights, too.
What credit score is needed for IHG?
What is the highest IHG level?
InterContinental Royal Ambassador status
How many points do you get per night IHG?
Earn Points InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, HUALUXE, EVEN Hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Express and Kimpton properties will award you 10 points for every dollar spent.
What does IHG Platinum get you?
Platinum members enjoy a 50% point bonus on paid stays, resulting in an extra 5 points per dollar spent (2.
Does Holiday Inn have a loyalty program?
Receive points and benefits through IHG® Rewards—the world's largest hotel loyalty program. Exchange your Holiday Inn Club points for IHG® Rewards points, which may then be used to stay at over 4,500 hotels worldwide as part of the IHG® Hotels & Resorts family of hotels.
How long does IHG status last?
How much is a Holiday Inn deposit?
A deposit of $250.
Does Holiday Inn refund?
No refunds if cancelled or changed. Once a reservation is confirmed, your credit card will be charged between time of booking and say of arrival for the total amount shown, regardless of whether or not the reservation is used. As an IHG® Rewards Club member, you may be able to get even bigger discounts using Your Rate.
- Which is the largest plane in the world?
- What is difference between Chinese and European art?
- Are the Culver City Stairs a good workout?
- How much does smart home cost?
- What can I plant on logging roads?
- What is a sustainable action plan?
- Who owned Dr King's birth home?
- How much space do you need between laminate and baseboard?
- Who prays rosary?
- How much does a US visa cost?
You will be interested
- What was the Apache Resistance?
- Can you swim in Miami year round?
- Is White Plains expensive?
- Who murdered Nicole Brown Simpson?
- Was befindet sich unter dem Stephansdom?
- What kind of shoes to wear while traveling?
- How long does the last stage of Alzheimer's last?
- What are examples of behavior triggers?
- What are 5 advantages of technology in the workplace?
- What is the importance of sketching?