What medical conditions disqualify you from being a firefighter?
As a brief overview, disqualifying medical conditions (Category A) include: monochromatic or monocular vision, inability to wear a respirator, active pulmonary hypertension or tuberculosis, severe obstructive lung diseases, certain coronary diseases, cardiac pacemaker, hernia, uncontrolled epilepsy, and obstructive ...
Can I collect Social Security if I have a government pension?
Social Security benefits can be reduced for retirees who receive a pension from the federal, state or local government. ... In one job, you were a government employee whose earnings were exempt from the Social Security payroll tax. You also worked in the private sector, paying into the Social Security system.
How much are IAFF union dues?
Monthly dues are also set by the local union with $14.
How much does the IAFF president make?
Executives Listed on Filing
|Harold Schaitberger||GENERAL PRESIDENT||$371,208|
|Edward Kelly||GENERAL SECRETARY-TREASURER||$312,252|
|Jim Lee||CHIEF OF STAFF (TERM. DECEMBER 2018)||$251,688|
|Mathew Golsteyn||CHIEF OF OPERATIONS||$236,868|
- How long was Nigeria colonized?
- ¿Cómo se puede aplicar el feng shui en una vivienda?
- What do you put in a butterfly house to attract them?
- How can you make money with animals?
- ¿Qué es un barrio en Venezuela?
- How do I use wormhole transfer?
- How do I stop dwelling anxiety?
- What countries does the Amazon go through?
- Has the HGTV Dream Home 2021 Winner been notified?
- Is Barbour worth the money?
You will be interested
- Are UN salaries negotiable?
- Why does it say Mr Sanders on Pooh's house?
- Do Massey Ferguson still use Perkins engines?
- How much does Sonny make on the view?
- What is Trojan Horse attack?
- Is being brutally honest rude?
- Does CSUN guarantee housing?
- Is Nirvana eternal?
- Is Cloaking illegal?
- Why are reflected ceiling plans important?