Is brutal a bad word?
adjective. savage; cruel; inhuman: a brutal attack on the village. crude; coarse: brutal language. harsh; ferocious: brutal criticism; brutal weather.
What is the antonyms of brutal?
brutal. Antonyms: humane, civilized, generous, intelligent, polished, chivalrous, conscientious, self-controlled. Synonyms: savage, inhuman, rude, unfeeling, merciless, ruthless, brutish, barbarous, sensual, beastly, ignorant, stolid, dense, cruel, violent, vindictive, bloodthirsty, intemperate.
What is the synonym and antonym of brutal?
ˈbruːtəl) (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering. Synonyms. vicious cruel savage roughshod fell barbarous inhumane. Antonyms. humane unmalicious virtuous civilized praise.
What is the best antonym for brutal?
- Antonyms: kind, gentle. Synonyms: ...
- Savagely violent, vicious, ruthless, or cruel. Antonyms: ...
- Crude or unfeeling in manner or speech. Antonyms: ...
- Harsh; unrelenting. Antonyms: ...
- Disagreeably precise or penetrating. Antonyms: ...
- In extreme metal, to describe the speed of the music and the density of riffs. Synonyms:
What means vicious?
1a : dangerously aggressive : savage a vicious dog. b : marked by violence or ferocity : fierce a vicious fight. 2 : malicious, spiteful vicious gossip.
What is vicious behavior?
Vicious behavior means showing a propensity, without sufficient provocation, to do any act which causes injury or endangers the safety of persons, animals or property.
How do you spell suspicious?
Correct spelling for the English word "suspicious" is [səspˈɪʃəs], [səspˈɪʃəs], [s_ə_s_p_ˈɪ_ʃ_ə_s] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Is Vicious a character trait?
Vicious Personality Statistics Vicious is a character from Cowboy Bebop. ... On this page, traits that had an average score below the midpoint have been reversed so they can be listed in order of most to least extreme for that character.
What would a suspicious person do?
STRANGER CARRYING PROPERTY A person with suspicious behavior might be carrying items that do not fit in with what a person is doing (i.e., a man carrying a crowbar while walking down the street). Or, a person might be carrying something at an unusual hour or a location that doesn't fit what they have.
What is a word for a suspicious person?
1 apprehensive, distrustful, doubtful, jealous, leery (slang) mistrustful, sceptical, suspecting, unbelieving, wary. 2 dodgy (Brit., Austral., & N.Z. informal) doubtful, dubious, fishy (informal) funny, irregular, of doubtful honesty, open to doubt or misconstruction, queer, questionable, shady (informal) suspect.
What would a suspicious character do?
Suspicious character refers to a person who is strongly suspected or known to be a habitual criminal and therefore may be arrested or required to give security for good behavior.
What are signs of suspicious behavior?
Suspicious activities or behaviors may include, but are not limited to:
- Wandering around campus areas attempting to open multiple doors.
- Seeming nervous and looking over their shoulders.
- Entering restricted areas when not authorized or following immediately behind others into card-access areas while the door is open.
How do you make someone seem suspicious?
how to make people appear suspicious
- Introduce a character in a suspicious setting- somewhere unexpected.
- Don't attract too much attention to the character at first so they don't appear too obvious.
- Dodgy backstories. ...
- Have them say 'open statements' i.e things that have double meanings.
What is a suspicious movement?
Suspicious activity can refer to any incident, event, individual or activity that seems unusual or out of place. Some common examples of suspicious activities include: A stranger loitering in your neighborhood or a vehicle cruising the streets repeatedly. Someone peering into cars or windows.
What do I do if I have a suspicious neighbor?
Citizens should always call local law enforcement. If you see something suspicious, please call local law enforcement. If there is a life threatening emergency, please call 911.
What triggers a suspicious activity report?
In the United States, FinCEN requires a suspicious activity report in a few instances. ... If potential money laundering or violations of the BSA are detected, a report is required. Computer hacking and customers operating an unlicensed money services business also trigger an action.
How can you tell a suspicious car?
- Slow moving, without lights, aimlessly cruising in any location, including residential streets, schools, playgrounds (burglar, drug pusher, or predator);
- Parked or occupied, containing one or more persons, especially at an unusual hour (lookouts);
What is a suspicious vehicle?
Suspicious Vehicles Slow moving, without lights, following aimless course in any location, including residential streets, schools, and playgrounds (burglar, drug pusher, or sex offender) Parked and occupied, containing one or more persons, especially at an unusual hour (lookouts for a burglary or robbery)
How do I not look suspicious?
- Practice makes perfect... Grin, grin. ...
- If all else fails... Tell the truth. Sometimes, it's the only thing you can do. ...
- Have an ally. ...
- Know what you're doing. ...
- Know who you're playing to. ...
- Do not do the exact opposite. ...
- Overall, this is just a basic guideline. ...
- Never hesitate or stutter, this will make you seem nervous.
What is suspicious property?
Person carrying property at an unusual hour or in an unusual location: Leaving the scene of a burglary, robbery, or theft. Person loitering around cars or going car to car peeking into them, especially in parking lots, carports, or on streets. Potential car thief or theft from vehicle.
What to do if you suspect your neighbor is selling drugs?
But above all else, never attempt to confront someone if you suspect they are manufacturing or selling drugs. If you honestly believe there is a problem, you should contact the local police or sheriff's office and let them look into it. Do not take the law into your own hands.
What should you do if you suspect drug dealing?
Drug use or dealing is a crime and should be reported to the police immediately. You can contact the police on 101 or 999 in an emergency. If you want to report suspected drug dealing anonymously, you can do this through Crimestoppers on or via their website.
How do you know if there is a drug house?
Warning Signs that You May Notice
- Bedrooms, sheds, garages locked and non-accessible for inspection.
- Doors to rooms and garages locked, and the tenant states that their partner has the key and they are away at present.
- Tools sheds locked, with extension power cords running from the house to a locked un-powered shed.
How do I know if my neighbor is selling drugs?
Finding drugs or drug paraphernalia (syringes, pipes, baggies, etc.) in the area. Noxious odors coming from around houses or buildings, such as musty or chemical smells. Houses or buildings where extreme security measures seem to have been taken.
- Does IKEA do custom blinds?
- Will we get a cost of living raise in 2020?
- How much are tickets to Sensorio?
- Can I take my purse to the Houston Rodeo?
- Where are most Christmas decorations made?
- How dangerous is a favela?
- Are houses cheaper in Japan?
- What Bank of America Card has no foreign transaction fee?
- Where is the best limestone from?
- How can I watch witchcraft?
You will be interested
- What is an example of constructive forces?
- Who is eligible for a British passport?
- What is a love lock fence?
- What is the Greek or Latin root for aquarium?
- Who is the artist of medieval period?
- What two families are soft silvery?
- What is the distance between contour lines?
- How do I make business cards in Word 2016?
- Which is better concrete slab or cement slab?
- How do artists organize their talk?