Is Gan a Chinese name?
Origins. As a Chinese surname, Gan may be one of the following surnames, listed by their spelling in Pinyin, which reflects the Mandarin Chinese pronunciation: ... Yán (traditional Chinese: 顏; simplified Chinese: 颜), spelled Gan based on its Hokkien pronunciation (Pe̍h-ōe-jī: Gân; IPA: /gan¹³/).
Is Jiangxi the same as Jiangsu?
This distance is equal to 289.
How do I say do you speak Mandarin in Mandarin?
Do you speak Mandarin? ► Nǐ huì shuō Zhōngwén ma? (trad) 你會說中文嗎? (simp) 你会说中文吗?Mar. 4, 2019
How do you say sorry my Chinese is not good?
The phrase 不好意思 literally means “not good meaning” and historically was used to mean “embarrassing.” It's much more casual than the other phrases and is used to apologize for minor offenses. In English, we can translate this phrase as “sorry about that!” or “my bad!”
How can I say Chinese?
How to say Chinese in Chinese?
- #1 中文 / Zhōngwén / Chinese Language (all families)
- #2 汉语 / Hànyǔ / Chinese Language (Mandarin)
- #3 普通话 / Pǔtōnghuà / Mandarin (The Common Language)
- #5 华语 /Huáyǔ / Chinese Language (for overseas Chinese)
What do Chinese call America?
- What are 3 health benefits of meditation *?
- Can you LYFT with a 2 door car?
- Can you save Mario Party 9?
- Does Peter Pan kill the Lost Boys?
- Which celebrity has the biggest funeral?
- ¿Qué lugar ocupa la ciudad de México en población?
- Tem Sesc em Olímpia?
- Which is the first school for a child?
- What is the highest paying job on Wall Street?
- Is Port Moresby poor?
You will be interested
- Are neon transformers dangerous?
- What is a word for better than adequate?
- What do we use to make predictions?
- Can you spend red envelope money?
- What does Bahia mean?
- How much money do you need to move to Virginia?
- Do A's still use Moneyball?
- How much is a helicopter ride from Manhattan to JFK?
- Is Myanmar a cheap country?
- Why won't my LED lights stick to my wall?