Is building technology same as civil engineering?
Civil engineering and construction engineering are similar to the degree that both deal with the construction industry. Civil engineering deals more with the design, planning and analysis of a construction project, while construction engineering is primarily on-site management of actual construction.
Which carbocation is more stable ch3ch2+ or ch3ch2ch2+?
both are primary but. the former one has a bulkier alkyl group and hence more inductive effect. and the latter one has more no of alpha hydrogen and hence more no of hyperconjugative structures..
Which cation is the most stable?
Which is least stable Carbocation?
-Hence, out of the given options, the carbocation that has the least number of substituents is CH3−CH2−+CH2. So, it will be the least stable species.
Why is benzyl Carbocation more stable?
Benzylic carbocations are so stable because they have not one, not two, but a total of 4 resonance structures. This shares the burden of charge over 4 different atoms, making it the MOST stable carbocation. ... As you increase substitution, the benzylic carbocation becomes more and more stable.
Which Carbocation is more stabilized among following?
The most stable carbocation is t-alkyl carbocation because the order of stability of alkyl carbocation is t-alkyl >s-alkyl> p-alkyl *> CH3 carbocation.
- Is Netflix going to split again?
- What is the difference between user flow and information architecture?
- How many Case Study Houses are there?
- Is plastic lumber as strong as wood?
- Are there any ancient ruins in the US?
- What can I do with my old DLP TV?
- How can things be classified?
- How do you create a user analysis?
- How do you design ergonomical computer in the workplace?
- What's the highest fence I can put up?
You will be interested
- What are hospital rooms called?
- How do you read a table size?
- Is Harry Bosch based on a real person?
- What is a cut score?
- What are examples of environmental impacts?
- How do you create interactive spaces?
- What is Instagram font style?
- Is there a demand for architectural engineers?
- What is kalamkari print in history?
- What is the difference between future house and future bounce?