What is the best treehouse?
Timber! 11 of the best treehouses around the world
- Chalkley Treehouse, South Africa. ...
- Treehotel, Sweden. ...
- Pedra Salgadas Spa & Nature Park, Portugal. ...
- Hudnalls Hideout, Wales. ...
- Treehouse Lodge, Peru. ...
- &Beyond Lake Manyara Tree Lodge, Tanzania. ...
- The Fish Hotel, Cotswolds, UK. ...
- Nothofagus Hotel, Chile.
What problems would you face while living in a tree top house and what things would you enjoy?
if you get a chance to live in a tree top house what problems did you face while living there and what things you would enjoy
- feeling lonely.
- problem from height.
- chances to fall from the tree.
Why did Granny want a tree top house?
Answer Expert Verified If I had to live in a tree top house, I would live in the freshness of nature. I would also get to enjoy the melodious warbling of the birds living in the trees. ... On a windy day, I would get scared of the too much swaying of the tree.
Who made the treat of house for granny?
Answer: narrator's father with the help of narrator made a tree top house for granny.
Why did the doctor recommend a quiet week in bed?
Answer: When the doctor advised grandma to spend a quiet week in bed, she did not like it at all. She felt miserable lying in the bed as she could not see the dancing leaves.
What did everyone fear Granny tree climbing?
This ques is from the poem by Ruskin Bond " Granny 's tree climbing " .... ... Everyone fear about her that she would be fall down and get injured if he climbed on tree...... But she was very keen to climbed on trees one day she climbed on a tree and didn't came down and got sick...
What was her age when she last climbed a tree?
Because she could climb trees spreading or high, She's up their branches in a trice. And mind you, When she last climbed a tree, she was sixty two.
Why does Mala's mother not like her climbing trees?
Answer : Radha thinks girls should be able to climb trees because it is fun. ... Climbing trees makes keeps one strong and active. Radha's mother thinks it is not sensible for girls to climb tree because they might fall down and hurt themselves badly.
Who taught her to climb trees?
Answer: Explanation: Granny learned climbing tree at the age of 6. Her loving brother taught her the art of climbing trees.
Why was Granny told not to climb the trees?
Answer: The family members told grandma that she should stop climbing trees as she had grown old. They also said that one should grow old gracefully. Question 9.
- What is the difference between future house and future bounce?
- Who Shot Mr Burns Part 2 air date?
- Is there a right atrial appendage?
- What is inside an Egyptian temple?
- What is a cut score?
- What causes wood to warp?
- What is difference between parametric and nonparametric test?
- What happens if you eat saltpeter?
- What religion did Somalia have before Islam?
- Can you name famous Mughal architectures in Pakistan?
You will be interested
- Are glass extensions more expensive?
- What can be built with aluminum?
- What type of housing is the cheapest?
- What is a futuristic design?
- When can museums reopen in PA?
- Is cotton a strong fabric?
- Why does Pio look like a kid?
- Which state has the largest flood prone area?
- Is pollution bad in Vietnam?
- Which IPC section is for cheating?