What are the 7 layers of the atmosphere?
Layers of the atmosphere: troposphere, stratosphere, mesosphere and thermosphere. Earth's atmosphere has a series of layers, each with its own specific traits. Moving upward from ground level, these layers are named the troposphere, stratosphere, mesosphere, thermosphere and exosphere.
What is the nickname for Mars?
What is Earth's nickname the blue planet?
Planet Earth has been called the "Blue Planet" due to the abundant water on its surface. Here on Earth, we take liquid water for granted; after all, our bodies are mostly made of water. However, liquid water is a rare commodity in our solar system.
Is there a blue planet in space?
Neptune, the other blue planet, is the eighth planet in our solar system. Neptune is an ice giant.
What keeps Earth's temperature a proper level for life?
The greenhouse effect has kept the Earth's average temperature a good deal higher for billions of years, making it possible for life as we know it to evolve.
Which thing is most beautiful in world?
Top 10 Most Beautiful Things in Life
- 1 Being in Love. STORY TIME! ...
- 2 Music. ...
- 3 Sunsets. ...
- 4 Friends and Family. ...
- 5 The Sky. ...
- 6 Laughter. ...
- 7 Home. ...
- 8 Books.
- What language does Shenzhen speak?
- Does AI increase poverty?
- Where do I bring the secret brew AC Valhalla?
- Who is the highest paid environmental scientist?
- What is a schematic concept?
- What is the sacred book of Christianity called?
- Why is milk glass so expensive?
- What is the best Tag Heuer watch?
- What can I grow in my Polytunnel over winter?
- How can you tell real Georgian furniture?
You will be interested
- Why do we use leader in Revit?
- What are robotics examples?
- What defines a Pueblo?
- What Colour is Mediterranean blue?
- Can you buy a house under your business name?
- Is Houston a bad place to live?
- Can I just move to Indonesia?
- Is architect a collective noun?
- How do you make people feel seen?
- What is general condition construction?