How do I explode an object in ArchiCAD?
Simply drop the PDF onto any ArchiCAD 18 window, right click and select “Explode into Current View”. The ArchiCAD default short cut for this is command + =, or the function is available from the edit > reshape drop down.
How do I trace a DWG file in archicad?
ARCHICAD PROCESS OUTLINE
- Create a new project.
- Import the DWG files into separate Worksheets and coordinate their origin points.
- Set up the Story Levels to correspond to the project heights.
- Use Virtual Trace to reference the ground floor DWG as a background while working on the ground floor plan.
What is exploding in SketchUp?
Since it is a Context menu item, you have to right click on something that can be exploded–a group or component. Keep in mind that Explode destroys the selected group(s) and component(s). If you explode them, they are no longer going to be groups or components. Most likely there's no need to explode anything.
What are reference points called in SketchUp?
The inference system is basically a system that locks your cursor in reference to any point, edge, axis, face, guide or imaginary line. When you are drawing in Sketchup, and you want to add a line from an existing point in your model, you hover your mouse over that point.
What is hidden geometry in SketchUp?
In SketchUp, any geometry that's hidden is still there. You just can't see or select it. To see the hidden geometry or objects but keep them hidden, choose View > Hidden Geometry or View > Hidden Objects. All hidden entities appear in a ghosted pattern (as shown in the figure), allowing you to select them.
How do I enter dimensions in SketchUp?
Type a length value, a comma, a width value, and then press Enter. For example, type 8',20' and press Enter. If you type only a number or numbers, SketchUp uses the current document units setting. You can also override the document units setting by specifying imperial (such as 1'6") or metric (such as 3.
Why can't I type dimensions in SketchUp?
You can only type in a measurement while you're drawing, regardless of which version of SketchUp you're using. ... Simply draw the line, shape, or guide, then press escape and click the “Length” box and type in the desired dimension.
How do you enter feet and inches in SketchUp?
If inches are your default unit of measurement, just type 14 into the Measurements box and press Enter — SketchUp assumes that you mean 14 inches. If you want to draw something 14 feet long, type 14', just to let SketchUp know that you mean feet instead of inches.
- How does Kafka's The Castle end?
- Are walk-in tubs worth it?
- What is best exterior paint?
- Can you own personal property in a communist country?
- How long is a classroom in meters?
- What are characteristics of the art of Georges Seurat?
- Who is the greatest inventor in history?
- What paint colors make clay color?
- What is the purpose of refractory installations?
- What age is Kiwi Crate for?
You will be interested
- What does the Pax Romana refer to?
- Why was the panopticon ever built?
- How do I make more space in my bedroom?
- How long is the train ride from Shanghai to Guangzhou?
- Which is better single or double kitchen sink?
- Are Gucci trainers worth it?
- Why is number 2 poop?
- Are Dominicans nice people?
- What are Bells of Arcosanti?
- What is a combination louver?