What is a combination louver?
Combination louvers act as a louver/damper combination. They utilize fixed louver blades in the front and adjustable blades in the rear that can be opened or closed. These louvers are popular for warehouse applications and other structures in which you want to close the airflow without the use of a damper.
What is a combination damper?
Combination Fire/Smoke dampers function as both a fire damper and a smoke damper in a single unit. ... They are used in HVAC penetrations where a wall, floor, or ceiling is required to have both a fire damper and smoke damper. All combination fire/smoke dampers require factory installed electric actuators.
What is Louvre core area?
Core Area. Core area is the total open area with the louvre blades removed. It differs from the face area in that it takes account of rear framing (which may be wider than the visible front frame) and intermediate mullions. It is almost always smaller than the face area.
How does a drainable louver work?
Drainable blades are designed to carry excess water out of the louver. These blades have special gutters fixed to the front, designed to catch water as it rolls off the blades. The gutters lead to special channels in the louver's jambs that drain the excess water down the sides of the louver and out the sill.
How do you measure a sand trap louver?
The length (m) and width (m) of sand trap louver can be determined from the face area calculated with respect to the opening provided at the site. The length (m) and width (m) of sand trap louver can be determined from the face area calculated with respect to the opening provided at the site.
How do you find the free area of a vent?
To determine the net free ventilating area of a vent, divide the gross ventilating (do not include metal frame edges) area by the Area Factor below. All new attic vents shall have 1/8” mesh AF-41 .
- Are health cash plans worth it?
- How can I tell when my furniture was made?
- Can you Japanese burn pressure treated wood?
- What is lattice pattern?
- Can you use your cell phone in Hawaii?
- Why is number 2 poop?
- What is the difference between pedagogy and teaching?
- What are the disadvantages of intermodal transportation?
- Are Dominicans nice people?
- How long is the train ride from Shanghai to Guangzhou?
You will be interested
- What should a 3 year old learn in preschool?
- Are Gucci trainers worth it?
- Why are the roads white?
- Can a business ask a customer about medical conditions?
- What are fire bricks made out of?
- How popular is Hyde in Japan?
- Can I study 5.0 CE?
- What is a running contest called?
- How much does a PRC repair cost?
- How dangerous is Puerto Escondido?