What does dissipated mean?
1 : to cause to break up and disappear: disperse The wind dissipated the clouds. 2 : to scatter or waste foolishly : squander He dissipated his saved allowance. dissipate. transitive verb.
What is conspicuously mean?
When you do something conspicuously, you do it in a way that's very obvious or easy to see. If you're conspicuously reading a novel during math class, your teacher will probably notice. The adverb conspicuously is perfect for describing things that happen in a clear or showy way.
What does impair mean?
transitive verb. : to diminish in function, ability, or quality : to weaken or make worse It has been known for nearly 100 years that memory is impaired by bilateral damage to either of two brain regions …—
What does imperious mean in English?
1a : marked by arrogant assurance : domineering. b : befitting or characteristic of one of eminent rank or attainments : commanding, dominant an imperious manner.
Is pantomime old?
Pantomime has a long theatrical history in Western culture dating back to classical theatre. It developed partly from the 16th century commedia dell'arte tradition of Italy and other European and British stage traditions, such as 17th-century masques and music hall.
What is the most popular pantomime?
Cinderella is one of the most well-known pantomimes in the world and is based on a traditional fairytale of the 'rags to riches' story of an orphaned girl living with her stepmother and evil stepsisters.
- How do you hang fairy lights in your backyard?
- How do you use interspersed in a sentence?
- What can SilkWings do?
- What are festoons under the eyes?
- How do you treat corner windows?
- What is bee festooning?
- Is Awed a verb?
- What is a festoon cable?
- What are yellow light bulbs called?
- Where is fiber reinforced concrete used?
You will be interested
- How can I get rid of Malar Bags?
- Is concrete strong under tension?
- What size plywood should I use for countertops?
- How do you reinforce concrete without rebar?
- What does antiphonal mean in Lord of the Flies?
- How thick should reinforced concrete be?
- What does Reeeet mean?
- How far apart should concrete joints be?
- What do capers look like?
- What is the normal range of compressive strength for concrete?