How do you use Diamondbrite?
It is incredibly easy and straight forward to apply. You first wash your car as per normal using a vehicle shampoo (also included in the Diamondbrite aftercare kit). Then you take a clean bucket of water, add 2 cap fulls of the Conserver and apply over the paintwork with a sponge or wash mitt.
What is Diamondbrite?
The hard, high gloss protective skin that Diamondbrite creates prevents road salts, traffic film, acid rain, tree sap, insect fluid and other atmospheric pollutants from contacting directly with your car's paintwork.
Should I get paint protection?
What Does Paint Protection Do, and Does It Really Work? Applied correctly, a high-quality paint protection product adds a very long lasting protective “shell” to your car's paintwork that repels dust, lessens grime, makes washing easier, doubly effective and completely eliminates the need for polishing.
Does ceramic coating really work on cars?
In many cases, ceramic coating your paint is absolutely worth the price. It provides great protection against contaminants and minor scratches, all while making the vehicle much easier to clean up. Coatings aren't for every car or owner though. It really comes down to how you use and care for it.
How long does Ceramic Pro last?
about 3 to 6 months
What can I put on top of ceramic coating?
Maintaining a Ceramic Coating
- Apply a Carnauba Wax. After the coating has cured you are able to apply a carnauba wax over the paint. ...
- Use Reload/Cure or a complimentary Quick Detailer. ...
- Use a Booster Wash. ...
- Wash and Dry your car Properly. ...
- No polisher or cleaner waxes.
Is wax better than ceramic coating?
Ceramic protectants (coatings) provide a much higher durability than wax. They resist heat, UV rays, environmental contaminants & harsh detergents much better than wax. Wax on the other hand simply sits on top of the paint's surface. It does not create the chemical bond like we find with ceramic coatings.
How long does mothers ceramic coating last?
two to five years
Should you ceramic coat a new car?
A new car is less likely to have any paint damage, like swirl marks, marring, or scratches. The ceramic coating needs a clean and damage-free surface to enhance the vehicles appearance. ... If there is damage or small scratches on the car's paintwork, the ceramic car coating will enhance those imperfections.
Is Ceramic Pro self healing?
KAVACA® Automotive Films by Ceramic Pro represent the pinnacle in film technology. We offer paint protection films and window film. Our PPF offers the most advanced self-healing properties of any film in the industry.
How do I prepare my new car for ceramic coating?
How Do I Prep For A Ceramic Coating?
- STEP 1: WASH. Start off by properly washing your vehicle. ...
- STEP 2: CLAY. Once the surface is clean, it is important to clay the paint to remove any surface contamination that washing may not have been able to remove. ...
- STEP 3: POLISH. ...
- STEP 4: WIPE.
How long does it take to ceramic coat a car?
- What is ceramic glaze made of?
- How do you mix ceramic glaze?
- Is OPI or China Glaze better?
- What are the 3 types of ceramics pottery?
- Where can I buy China Glaze nail polish?
- Can you glaze pottery in your oven?
- Can I melt glass in a ceramic kiln?
- Can you paint ceramics without firing?
- What makes a glaze not food safe?
- Can you glaze concrete?
You will be interested
- Is toner and glaze the same thing?
- What is glazed vitrified tiles?
- What kind of paint do I use for ceramics?
- What is the difference between a web and a cobweb?
- What is the difference between a wash and a glaze?
- What are the oldest surviving examples of Chinese painting?
- Can you paint over glazed ceramic tiles?
- Can you put lacquer on concrete?
- Is ceramic coating good for cars?
- What is a ceramic pencil?